11mil Sp player lf null corp

Hey everyone! i am bored of living in fw lowsec i have decided to give null sec a try. I´ve done some pvp so not a total beginner in that area and i´ve done pve mostly to fund myself. So i am looking for a active corp in the EU tz somewhere in the null area.

Best regards Fury

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We dont require much; but an API is needed. A background check will be performed.
We want people who want to work alone and together, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in NRDS Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.
We try to have diffrent fleets up whenever we can.

Our members range from longtime players to new players.
We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere,
all timezones are welcome to us and we are the sort that understand that rl comes first
Activity in both US, Eu and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacment Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets,
a BluePrintCopy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great
If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed ingame)

Link on forums:No More Tears, Join Evian Industries

Best Regards
Evian Industries

Hey Furyke!

I’m part of Parroto Social Club. We are a null sec based PvP corp that mainly do small and some medium gang stuff. We are active across pretty much all TZs including EUTZ when I fly myself. Our aim is to try be better. We go out looking for fights and look to try and improve each time. I can guarantee that if you like PvP you wouldn’t be bored but then again small gang isn’t easy and not for everyone.

If you’re interested in learning a bit more about us check out our post below which has links to to our website and a fight we had recently. Any other questions hit me up here, in game or ask on our public channel (again, details given in the post below).

hope you find what you’re looking!

Trouble Gum

Heavily EU TZ

Give us a poke

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression.

Sonic Intoxication Offers >

Small - Medium Gang Warfare
Voice Communication Tools
Ship Replacement
Buy back ProgramOre / PI Corp
Years Of Experience
Good Ratting/Mining/PI
Sonic Intoxication is Looking For >>

Team Players
Pilots looking to learn
Pilots who can Have fun
About Sonic Intoxication

Sonic Intoxication consists of Pilots who have been playing from 14 years to 4 months! An old corp that is recently reforming and establishing our presence in an Alliance that is establishing its presence. Teaching others Eve is all part of the game, and our pilots are not adverse to it.

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space!

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convo Zarosh Dugan!

We are apart of a great alliance ( Straight Jacket Bear) we are always looking for new people to become apart of our growing corp. We have a lot to offer in scalding pass. We have a lot to offer, so if you thinking about joining a new corp or looking for something better to do then stay in high sec or you corp is slowly dying. Give us a Shout. We have great leaders with a lot of knowledge to hand out to people. They are always there to help everyone and help you become greater at the game. Wanting to learn the game, we are here to teach you

Message Zarosh Dugan today

Hey Furyke Otichoda,

we are looking for more active pilots , we value RL first obviously and maintain a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. living in nullsec sov will grant you access to a whole new array of possibilities.

If you have any interest contact me and we can talk about it.

greets

Hey Fury,

If you fancy a trip to Deklein for some kickass PVP come and join The Riot Formation [RIOT.]

Fair amount going on as we are part of Darkness [DARK.]

We tend to run lots of small [RIOT.] gangs too so that you can get into PVP with a few guys rather than hundreds!

Great corp, great attitude, lots of fun!

Speak to Wishdokkta CEO for EU and Undeadenemy for US

Be great to have you join us o7

Here’s Wish’s link:

Hey dude!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey there. Check us out, we live in null sec and might be right up your street

Unity of Suns

We’re definitely active in EU TZ come have a chat

Unknown Union is recruiting

★ Now Recruiting ★

We are is an EU and US Timezone
Our 0,0 department is located in Querious

we offer:

★ SOV Null from the alliance
★ Small gang PVP/ Medium gang PVP
★ Some large scale alliance level PVP
★ Corp is active EUTZ/USTZ, Alliance is active all TZs
★ Comms and a Good learning environment
★ Full 0,0 Mining boost
★ Manufacuring / Industry
★ Teamspeak
★ Discord
★ Fully upgraded structures

joining requirements:

★ Must have a Omega clone
★ Full API is required
★ Must Speak English
★ Team player.
★ Willing to use Teamspeak
★ Must to relocate

We are flying 100% NBSI

http://unknown-union.org/
Join in game chat: .527. recruitment
or send a mail to shockwaves2009

Hi Furyke,

Deadman’s Squad is a PVP focused corp (we do some indy too) in TEST alliance. We are recruiting US/EU TZ pilots that prefer to live in Nullsec and know how to be self sufficient (know how to make your money). We are a growing corp with lots of S2N (RIP Nulli Secunda) The-Culture, Violence Of Action, NC. , Black Legion vets. We aim to grow and be a competent, leading corp in TEST. Being a part of the alliance, there’s access to large fleet fights, small roams, and we do weekly or bi-weekly small gang roams.

We’re looking for active pilots that mesh well with our group, and want a fun PVP experience. We’ve got a lot of experience in the corp and some great FCs. Come check out our corp, we shoot big things in small gangs.

What we are:
-Chill mofo’s
-Experienced AF
-Small gang focused

What we are NOT:
-Nazi’s about your KB
-Krablords (ok sometimes we’re krablords)
-People who tell you how to play eve

Take a look at our requirements here.
Want more information? Go to our in game channel, “DMSQD” - or send me a message.

Check this out:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.