120m SP lf WH Corp

Hi there,
after a long time in SOV 0.0 iam looking for some fun in a wormhole corp, based in EU TZ.

What iam looking for:

Daily PvP Options in small to medium scaled fleets
Setup Corp (i dont want to spend 5 months in “we are building a new corp” again
Options to make ISKies in case my wallet runs low (Capital escalations?)
Voicecomms should be TS3, i dont like discord :stuck_out_tongue:
English/German speaking people :smiley:
Experienced people
Non Imperium/Blue to Imperium

What i offer:
Over 10 years eve experience (with a couple breaks)
120m SP Main, with 3 alts with 80, 50m (pure pvp/scanning), 30m SP
Titan/Super Pilot (ships owned),Dreads, Carries, FAX
all t3s learned,
Logi experience
Can create my own content,wont get bored when nothing happens for 5 minutes (are we there yet? :smiley:)
Will to learn (iam a bit rusty in WHthings)

Hi Darth,

Based off of what you’re looking for, I think we might be a good fit! I’d love to talk to you about TDSIN. We’re established (over 8 years in WH space), have an active EU and US TZ at about a 40/60% split. And, we have members that speak both English and German. In fact, one of our EU TZ leaders is German. :slight_smile:

We’re also one of the most active WH groups with daily PvP content, weekly ops and larger-scaled special ops happening on a regular basis. Our group is comprised mostly of veterans such as yourself, as well. We live in a C5/C5 and have a growing farmhole empire for your krabbing/ISK needs - which we assist you with the setup and eviction if needed.

In any case, I’d love the chance to chat with you in game - or on TS - about what makes TDSIN different from the rest! PM me in-game or msg me here. Looking forward to talking to you!

o7

Hello! We are NOT a wh corp, but anyways, please check our recruitment post:

o7

Fly safe

Hey Darth, I think we’d be a awesome fit! check us out,

was a bit busy last few days, thanks for the offers so far, trying to get in contact with yall tomorrow

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.