125m SP Galente old timer

Ok so here I am posting after some time. Now that I am employed again and about to have a regular work schedule I am looking for a corp. So a bit about me I’m in the 40+ age group and really don’t have time to deal with kids or fools who cant fess up to their own mistakes. In Short, when I’m here I’m down for making money. PvP PVE, null sec, piracy, I don’t care; just want to make money and have a good time. Not much of a solo hunter and I have not been pvp active in quite a while.

Until recently I was a Gallente purist, however with the recent multi race skill ships I have broadened my pre cap skills to include all races. I have no mining skills worth mentioning, I do have 9 skills in FC at lvl 5, 2 @ 4. Four skills in corp management maxed. I can effectively Fly and equip everything Gallente from frigate to Nyx. Besides Doomsday and Titan as missing skills there is no reason I cant fly them. 23 days away from finishing cyno field theory lvl 5. I have put much into my skills and focused on logistics. I will fly and fight for those who are active and make me money to cover my losses and a bit to get ahead.

What do I look for, Voice coms, I prefer TS but ill use something else so long as its not horrible. Am I Picky or choosy? Should you not expect this of prospective members? I hope to have some active corps hit me up, let me check them out and make an informed decision. I am most interested in active players, active ops regularly. And lastly and most important I am in CST; 12 hours behind EVE.

character flaws:

• A need of ships and skins, this is where my money goes
  • organization
  • leadership
  • Distain of forums
  • Not a Miner

Skills:

• Leader
  • Corporation operations
  • Team Player
  • Character Management
  • Cool Headed
  • Drama Free

The Tavern NullSec convo drop in our pub chat ingame or discord , mail and lets see if we are a fit for you.

Have a look

Hello!, I am from the corporation -LUBE in the alliance Darkness, we are currently recruiting members actively, Your timezone specifies 12 hours behind EVE which fits in perfectly with a large amount of our members being AU Timezone and your skill points is definitely good for what we require.

We are a Null-sec corp which participates and multiple daily fleets, roams and corp PVP activities, so any PVP need can be met easily but we mainly offer a relaxed environment for making money and enjoying the game - we have excellent space for ratting, exploration and mining which you can do to your hearts desire.

Most of the guys in our corp are 40+ years old and the youngest is 21 so no kids here!, if you are interested please contact myself in the EU Timezone or “Indiana Jars” in the AU timezone.

LUBE Recruitment post

Thanks.
Templex.

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Check us out man!!!

Contact us ingame for a chat!!

Hey mate, I have sent over a piece of in-game mail with some information. Good luck on your search.

Come check out Mostly Sober of The Bastard Cartel. We are mostly RL professional types, military, etc. We are building a New Tenerifis! Fight the Red Menace Coalition and get your feet back under you with a group of solid dudes.

40+ here too. :slight_smile:

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Darkness alliance based in Deklein.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

Recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate

Contacts: Nakito Kobara and Dawnbreaker Okaski.

NakitoSig

Drama free, lots of space, lots of pvp fleets right now. & we use teamspeak a majority of the time… check us out.

Just to make sure, you are -12 GMT? If so that is past USTZ and into AUTZ I believe. (someone correct me if wrong, I often am in life).

At any rate, the 7 Shadows are recruiting, here is our ad: Scotch & Tea

Good luck out there.

yeh im a great leader with poor leaderships skills too!!

Lol, its bad because one often tries to step into leadership when they really don’t want it just because they have more experience then the person they are following.

lul, I did not relate that well though.

BTW Not looking any more.

i think i know what you mean, not quite interested in leadership but capable?

All other tiers are ■■■■ tiers. Fun can only be achieved through winnin at Eve by making sure others don’t. Come to Tama and live in the thunder dome and bring pride to the Nourv Korean ppl.

Join NOURV KOREA PUBLIC or contact Athena Aideron / NOK NOK in game!

o7 o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.