140Mill Sp Pvp Char Looking for nullsec home

I’m looking to join an EU tz corp/ alliance, both my chars can fly dreads/fax. I have 140mill sp on my main and would say I have a good idea of what to do in most pvp situations. I have a lot of experiance fcing in both small and large scale fights. Wouldn’t mind getting back into it. Been in a lot of corps lately trying to find enjoyment out of this game. Going to give it one or two more tries before I unsub for good.

Mail me in game or reply to this post and I’ll try get back to you as soon as.

Drop By ‘UK Corp - Public’ channel and we can talk and answer a few questions… we have many veterans in corp who have played for well over 10 years providing content from all across the board.

Our Alliance is world wide operating 24/7.
Depite the name UK Corp, we also have many other EU nationals

Black Serpent Technologies is recruiting! Join ‘MAMBA Public’ channel in game to chat with recruiters and be on your way to filling out an application. Our recruitment thread is here:

Yes come join the MAMBA come shoot people in the face. We have a pretty tight corp lots of fun and plenty of drinking.

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hello o/

Dissident Aggressors [DTAS], the EXEC corp for Mordus Angels is looking for players to come join in on our daily alliance and coalition pvp fleets.

Come join us and be a part of something great bound to happen. Remember it is not the size of the organization, it is the quality of the stuff we spew out. And I assure you, we are chock full of goodness! We are currently looking to boost our numbers in order to move on to bigger and better things!

Come check us out at in-game chat: DTAS HR

The Iron Armada

Facta non verba

Iron Armada is a small-gang to medium fleet focused, mercenary alliance, currently operating in the region of Fountain, led by our glorious leader Tridgit, the Poitot rorqual rider, first of his name, FC of our hearts and defender of the Wicked Pass.

We as a team, strive to build a strong community that enjoy PVP in EVE and are keen to hone their skills alongside like minded pilots, whether you are a bitter vet or a clueless newbro, we accept anyone with the WILL to fight!

We love to fight outnumbered and out gunned, and perform best under the hammer.

We are also in want of pilots with interests and expertise in industry, however be aware that you are expected to show for CTAs, same as the rest of us.

What we have, and what we offer:
》An EUTZ/NATZ
》CONTENT!
》Dedicated leadership
》Training
》Specialized PVP roles and skills
》Meritocracy

Our prerequisites: These are non negotiable
》Speak fluent english
》Have a mic/Teamspeak 3
》Provide a full API for all of your characters
》Follow our code of conduct
》Activity and participation, innactives are purged

This is what you’re strapping in for:

》Rabble to Rubble: A Tale of Jealousy and Betrayal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdUBIw5b32Y
》Iron Armada - Wicked Winter War with The Heathens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d6nxoco82U
》A compilation of us being silly nerds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJSEzmSA_k0
》The Billboard War: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5sBi97EBT4&t=0s
》Spring Break 2017: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSPUCS9A-dw

Feel free to join our Discord ( Discord ) or in game channel ( IronArmadaRecruitment ) for further details or to contact a recruiter.

To kick start the recruitment process, please fill out and submit this form ( https://goo.gl/forms/nXm6zNpLO1tHjo0M2 ) ☚

Also checkout our forums:
https://iron-guard.net/index.html

We look forward to flying with you,
Iron Armada o7

scraping the barrel with these offers mate :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Also, #Kickmamba2017

1 Like

Being a PvP corp…Yamagata Syndicate are looking for pilots like yourself.

YS want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Circle-of-Two alliance.

YS is looking for people who will “fit in” to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Blackops
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

Send Nakito Kobara or Dawnbreaker Okaski a mail and join channel “Yamagata Syndicate” if your interested.

Hey mate check out our post

Take a look at what Running with Dogs [GRRKA] can offer
We are looking for pilots who love pvp and want to be part of a team and not just a number in a crowd
:rocket:

Hello

Drop by the w4rp recruit channel and come and have a chat.

Quote:
Warped is getting well deserved attention. Fanfest displayed the Alliance Logos of the most active alliances represented and W4RP came up on the screen.
Thomas Lot

Unity Of Suns is a member of the Warped Intentions alliance which operates within Providence and lower Domain (null sec).

We are primarily an industrial / PVP corporation for capsuleers who want a more variable, immersive and realistic future space sim that is the EVE experience! We can provide other career styles through our diverse array of alliance members.

Unity Of Suns is an all around mining/industrial/PVP corporation looking to expand its ranks. We have access to rich mining areas and can support a large industrial contingency. -UoS- has access to several Customs Offices for members usage in high-sec. We welcome any mature pilots regardless of sp level that strictly adheres to a ‘Not-Red-Don’t -Shoot’ (NRDS) policy and we strongly believe that RL comes first.

We operate in hi-sec and null space and providing you Rorqual boosted mining events, exploration excursions into Wormhole Space for site work, gas huffing opportunities, plenty of PvP experiences and other various activities with the alliance.
Whether you’re a new player that is just starting out or a worldly veteran looking to find pastures new, consider joining us and beginning your next story.

Quote…
“Our alliance is becoming one of the best I have ever been in. I have been playing EVE for about 10 1/2 years now and W4RP is definitely the most fun of them all. I thank all of you officers, corp mates and alliance mates for making such an enjoyable time.”
Sakai Nariyama

We are currently accepting all TZ’s as our alliance is worldwide.

We offer:

• A friendly community specializing in many gameplay sectors (it’s up to you which path you choose)
  • An environment where both solo and team based players can flourish and somebody is always on-line to fly with
  • Multiple teamwork opportunities and an understanding that RL comes first, ALWAYS
  • Alliance buyback programs, advice, general chat/discussions, help and advice, DPS backup in null sec and more
  • Access to usable BPCs, equip, ship loans and Ship Replacement Programs, Nullsec citadels
  • Access to Manufacturing, copying, inventing and research stations
  • Access to multiple POS’s and their facilities
  • Mining, PVE, PI, Exploration, Industrial opportunities and operations access via our multitude of alliance members
  • Null sec access containing multiple opportunities
  • Region Jump-bridge networking to shorten travel times
  • TS3/Mumble/Discord communication channels
  • Access to region hauling network and jump freighter hauling access
  • Max Orca Boosts avail
  • Standing Fleets avail in HS/NS
  • Excellent Ore Mining Locations
  • Excellent Ice Mining Locations
  • Gas Mining opportunities
  • Plenty of PVP opportunities should you desire them

Hey big boi, LSH has the best of all worlds, come give us a look

Hey dude

Pandemic Lizards. has its doors open for recruitment.

We are a small gang corp within the Kadeshi alliance and we are seeking like minded pilots who love nothing more than smashing people in the face, even if we are outnumbered, heck thats how we prefer it.
Hit me up if you’re interested

Public channel - Lizards Pub
Time Zone – UK/EU

All the best

Tuggers
o/