170m EU looking for established alliance with good isk making opportunities and NO DRAMA

I have been playing pretty much solidly for coming up to ten years, primarily focused in PVP, based in null and low-sec, I also lived in W-space for about a year back when it first appeared. I also have extremely useful alts (90 & 20 mil SP). I am a UK based player, and only speak English (sorry).

Due to recent changes in the corp in which I have been based for the last two years, I find myself looking for a new home.

Due to work and RL commitments my in game time is around 2-3 evenings a week, plus a bit more at weekends. A casual and mature atmosphere is preferred.

My primary concern at the moment is to get filthy rich so that I can throw silly toys around. If you don’t like a bit of carebearing, if you need me to click pap links, or you are very precious about zkill, then I am not the player for you.

I am, however, a reliable, friendly, and trustworthy player. I have a wife, a dog, i build boats IRL, and I like to drink tea.

If you think you might have a nice place for me, please get in touch here or via an in-game mail. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Hi! I think we are a great fit, check us out.

Hey May!

I think you would fit in really well in agony unleashed!

We are a small gang pvp nullsec corp and are recruiting in EU & US TZ.

We try to fleet up a couple of times during the week, and then every so often have a joint tz op - all other time in game can be spent doing what you want - ratting, PI, mining (urgh) etc - we operate a RL > eve policy, which would fit in within your schedule!

Hope on discord and chat to a recruiter today!

Hi!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Check us out man

Contact us ingame for a chat!!!

Sent you a ingame mail.

Praise Bob!

Hi

Before you make up your mind, I’d like to talk to you about joining MASS. We are one of the oldest corps in the game, recently reformed and many of our vets returning to the game. That means we’ve seen it all, done most things and are generally above the drama and let it wash over us.

We were a founding corp of Stain Alliance, winner of the Amarr championship back back 04 (we have 4 moons in Kor-Azor Prime james after our guys) and are now currently members of Mercenary Collation.

I’ll send you an eve mail in game but feel free to check out our recruitment thread.

Shiv

Just a quick bump as I will be exploring my options.

I will try and contact you in-game maybe later today? I think I remember your name from a older corp.

Fly safe! o7

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Darkness alliance based in Deklein.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

Recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate

Contacts: Nakito Kobara and Dawnbreaker Okaski.

NakitoSig

I’m still not decided. If you think you might have the right place for me, get in touch.

Greetings May Ke

Pandemic Lizards is a proud member of Triumvirate, we are a corporation that likes to get involved in all aspects that EvE Online has to offer.

We are active, friendly and not afraid to take on and build up even the newest of pilots to PVP.

We have a vast amount of experience amongst our pilots, that thrive on the opportunity to help and develop new members and our corporation into something even more great than what it is.

So if you’re ambitious, not afraid to get your hands dirty, enjoy good banter and not too shy to talk on comms, then come on over to our public channel. We would love to hear from you.

Public Channel – Lizards Pub

What we look for :

18+ Years of age
CAP able
Voice comms
30+mil SP
The hunger to smash people in the face
Solid sense of humour, we love the bants

What you can expect :

Strong UK/EU time zone presence
Daily PVP roams
Solid leadership
Active members
Experience and willing to assist
Corp JF service
Sov
Weekly BLOPS fleets

DRINK | WELP | POACH | REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.