63.4 Mill SP LF new home

Recently returned to Eve after a 7 year break none of my old friends are active and the corp had 3 active member in it. so LF an active home. I’m a little rusty at present but learning fast. I’m mature (38) and LF a team based game with active members and a bit of a mix of PVP and PVE (to pay for the PVP. charecter sheet below

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Igotta_Bigguns

1 Like

Could always join my Corps channel and see if you will fit there. We are active US Central Time zone. Channel is Omerta. Public

Welcome back to the game, we are taking on new pilots!

We are a pvp based multi timezone corp with a long heritage in wormhole space!

Join our public channel and have a chat!

See you in space

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey, Doin It Wrong is a C5 corp with a focus on PVP, we encourage our members to farm the chain as well to pay for their ships. We think you’d be a good fit. If you’re interested take a look at our advert: [C5 WH PVP] Doin It Wrong is recruiting PVP Pilots!

Hello Igotta Bigguns,

If you get a chance, please visit us as we have a bunch to offer returning players…

Hope to see ya in space,
o7

Hey there mate, welcome back to the fold.

Astrocomical might be your future home. We are a RL First corporation that owns Sov and is looking expand with folks that are interested in PVP/PVE both. Give us a look and see if we sound appealing to you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Epic

Hey @Igotta_Bigguns if you’ve not already found a new ‘home’ give [.FRAG] a look ~ [.FRAG] Fractured Glory wants you!

Evening.

My corps a small but growing one in the Razor Alliance and we’re looking for pilots to come PVP and have some good home space to make Isk in.

We have a good structure and some dedicated pilots to teaching newer players the ropes and we’re all more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

RezCo Discord - Home of the Dank Memes

Hi there, take a look at Pandemic Lizards.

We are a null sec corp currently part of Triumvirate.
Join “Lizards Pub” in game if you want to chat

hey bro we can provide you with an easy active learning center to get back on the ropes we also offer continual content and are a mature laid back group if your interested hit me up in game or join gods recruit in came channel

Oh hell - someone close to my age. Hell I like you, you can come over to my corp and kill some none blues.

#RECRUITMENT STATUS : OPEN

#APPLY NOW!

Current Forums Thread

Old Forums Thread

Here at The Dark Space Initiative, we’re looking to swell our ranks with willing and active PvP-focused pilots. We’re one of the oldest, most active and most successful corps in WH-space with over 8 years of experience under our belt! With the expansion of citadels it’s never been easier to move into and live in a wormhole. Come live with a long-established WH corp to reinvigorate your love of Eve! We live out of a no effect C5 with a C5 static which provides us with plenty of opportunities to pew pew with the locals.

Killboard

Website

Our Videos:

“Release the Kraken” - 230b ISK Cap Fight vs LZHX, QEX & HK

TDSIN vs LZHX

TDSIN vs NOVAC 1

TDSIN vs NOVAC 2

TDSIN vs CANDY

TDSIN vs Provi Scrubs

Activities include, but not limited to:

• Enemy WH raids

• Null-Sec / Low-Sec roams

• Going ballsdeep with capitals in High-Class WH space

• Both large-scale & small-gang PvP

• Spec OPs

• Content spanning EU, US & AU time-zones.

What WE want from YOU:

• Able to attend Ops in either EU or US TZ (or both)

• Good attitude and willing to learn new skills/fleet doctrines

What YOU will get from US:

• CONTENT, CONTENT, CONTENT

• Fleet-up - to show/plan our doctrines

• Corp Store - Fully fitted doctrine ships sold in-house

• Closely connected community that creates content in and out of game

• Sweet meetup events like Eve Northeast, Eve Dublin, Eve Glasgow as well as a huge turnout for Eve Fanfest and parties with the devs!

• Pathfinder - To keep your wormhole mapping crystal clear

• Discord and TS3 for comms

• Super helpful corpies - we will help set you up for making isk in w-space

Please visit our TDSIN Pub and TDSIN Recruitment in-game to speak to our recruiters

#APPLY NOW!

You didnt list your TZ, but if it’s USTZ, read below for my ad. Welcome back, and good luck!

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

cheers for the replies. I forgot to add TZ which is UK based. I’ve been swamped with replies in game and slowly working through to find a good fit many thanks all

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.