64 mil sp pilot looking for a purpose!

Hi All,

I’ve tried playing EVE on and off for a few years, mostly trying to do things solo or with an old retired vet friend who kept promising to teach me the ropes! Needless to say it never really worked out because I was just trying to do things on my own or my friend would just stop playing.

I’ve realized the best way to commit and get what I want out of this game is to join a corp and have some purpose/goal to work towards.

I am interested in all areas of EVE and am pretty open, just looking for the right group of people. PVP, Industry, Mining, Nullsec, WH whatever really…

I play between the hours of 10am - 10pm PST

Hi there!
Dark Crimson Sinners is looking for people of most skill levels, especially returning people with some experience looking to get back into the swing of things.

If you are interested, pop into our ingame channel Dark Crimson Pub and speak to one of our recruiters.

We do have some West Coast people like yourself to help out and guide you back into it.

Thanks for your consideration

Sarek

We have alot of stuf to do. :smiley:

Join an Established Corp in Nullsec doing everything from Entosis, Structure bashing, Roams, Camps and Large Scale fleet fights!

Come have a chat with us in our Recruitment channel o/ or join Our Discord

We are looking for more pilots to help us expand in order to work towards the goal of holding our own sov. If you are interested, let us know.

U2NG, care bears with teeth are looking for a few good members

Join our public channel: U2NG

Up2-NoGood - Care bears with teeth

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation operating in Low-security space (Black Rise) offering content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range and skill range. We are primarily active in USTZ, peaking between 00:00 and 02:00 eve time. We do regular roams on week nights and occasional stratops on the weekends. Our primary objective is to have fun by actually playing eve, as opposed to playing the meta-game of the blue donut, NIPS, and other assorted risk-averse shenanigans.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots looking for gudfights

• Pilots that understand voice coms discipline, (FC wuts that?!)

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

Hello! Please check our recruitment post:

o7

Fly safe

Check us out ODINs OFOC C2 C5/Null sec Wormhole corp

I like you use the word purpose. Giving players a purpose is one of the founding principles of our corp Grain Fields Inc. We got tons of ‘purpose’ for those willing to make the effort. So please contact me/my corp if you interested.

Cheers o/

Hey boss try looking at FUITA, we are part of the Pen is Out allaince (gallente fed) up in black rise low sec. We got lots of content available, whether it’s solo, small gang, or large fleet fights we can provide it all. Self sufficiently is the name of the game. Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel “fuita pub”. I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man!.

Hey there! i understand exactly what you explained. Perhaps we can offer you a spot where you can rest at ease and feel at home! sent you an ingame mail.

Hi If your looking for new corp!

Howdy bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hi, JaySkinner!

Have you considered nullsec life?
Part of a huge alliance?
Be one of many, but not a faceless F1 monkey and actually have a name that’s known by your corpmates as an active member of the community?

Well, we have that! And much, much more!

Delve, the land of milk and honey. Need ISK?
No worries! Rat, mine, explore, build… whatever your focus is, you will find something to do here. We have fleets in every timezone and yes, everyone can and should participate. Sure, we may not have an opposition to fight in every fleet, but they are usually fun.

If you consider to join us and have any questions --> TLRE Recruitment << That’s our recruitment channel, where we hang out.
Join the channel and ask us anything you want to know.

See you there!

More info in our recruitment threat:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.