66 Mil Returning Pilot

Recently returning to the game. I’ve lived everywhere from WH space to Nullsec. Most of my skill points are in pvp areas. Can fly t3s, a day or two of training from sitting in carriers and dreadnoughts. Not interested in wh’s again unless its just to good to pass up. Mainly looking for nullsec in profitable areas.

1 Like

We are out in Null Sec, I just got back into Eve myself. My corp is re-starting up and looking for good pilots.

We are in Drone space, with several systems owned by our alliance.

Join me on discord and we can discuss:

Our website is:

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Darkness alliance based in Deklein.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Blackops
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

Recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate

Contacts: Nakito Kobara and Dawnbreaker Okaski.

NakitoSig

Hello!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

In case you changed your mind about nullsec, and wanna try out lowsec, my ad is below.

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

I have mailed you in-game.

Hello,
Space here. Sent you an in game message.
Still looking? check our “M.A.N Open” channel in game.
Fly Dangerous.

Eve mailed you fella.

Let’s chat

Best

Alt

Hey boss try looking at FUITA, we are part of the Pen is Out allaince (gallente fed) up in black rise low sec. We got lots of content available, whether it’s solo, small gang, or large fleet fights we can provide it all. Self sufficiently is the name of the game. Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel “fuita pub”. I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man!

Hi Scatter
thanks for your time chatting this evening - I think you would be a great fit with Agony!
here is our recruitment thread…

If you want to have a chat - hop on discord and we can talk about getting you with us for a trial,
Fly safe o7

Come ride the short bus

Not Null, but plenty of isk to be had in our LS pocket. Stupid amount of anoms, moon goo, etc.

Extreme Agony is a small gang PVP Corporation living in the busy south region of Curse. We are looking for team players and pilots that have PVP experience to join our Corporation. We are active during the US time zones and on weekends. Extreme Agony members are laid back and mature and understand that RL comes first, so if the wife or family have plans, no problem. We engage in small gang warfare roams, bubble camps, gate camps, WH dives and BLOPS. No drama, just friends and fleets.

in game recruiting channel: ExtremeAgony

or email Jengofett Miromme or Neva Second

Which areas are you looking for null sec in?

Hey check us out whs are great!

Newest video:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.