95.6 mil SP returner

Dropping this line right here (as requested):

Hey friend!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Thanks for all the posts and info on your corps/alliances. I’m working atm but will be shooting eve-mails/replies as time permits.

Ideally would like to have solid communications going into the weekend on finding a home!

Thanks!

2 Likes

Still getting used to the new forums and lack of email on it. Downloaded the app and I’m currently getting it set up! Look for return replies if you sent something out!!!

Still looking for a home!

1 Like

If still looking check us out:

We are looking for interesting people. FREGE is RL first Always. As we are playing internet spaceships after all. We have been around since 05 our activity goes up and down based on RL being able to coincide with everyone being in game. We don’t claim to know everything but we know a bit. If you are interested Join the FREGE channel ingame and meet up ask around. Or you can hit up myself , Katar Aman , or Neverous ingame.
Either way best of luck to you in your search for a new home in EVE.

I saw your posting of the forums that you are looking for a corp since returning to the game. I am the ceo of a Nullsec corp called New Eden Development Corp, which is an industrial corp based in Catch.

We are also part of a broader alliance called Warped Intentions. Our alliance is in the process of taking sov in a number of systems here in Catch.

We are a friendly corp with no drama. We understand that real life comes first and Eve is a game which should be enjoyed not seem like work.

What we do:
Mining
Ratting
Invention
Production
Exploration
PVP -Sov warefare

And we are a US TZ based corp, however the alliance has people in all time zones.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in please reach out to me.

Cliff Athonille
Ceo New Eden Development Corp

@Sane_Skywalker you’re getting lots of offers so I’m sure you’re not lacking in options but if you have still not found a new home give [.FRAG] a look ~ [.FRAG] Fractured Glory wants you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.