98M SP EUTZ PVP Scrub looking for new owners

Hey all,

I’ve been flying in FW for the past 3-4 years on and off. Looking for a change. Willing to consider any PVP- focused activity that isn’t FW. Nothing wrong with it at all and I’ve had a great time, I just feel like a change.

Ideally looking for small/micro-gang, I also fly solo from time to time. I can do the big huge blob fights, but I haven’t enjoyed it as much in the past.

Most SP is in sub-cap PVP, there was a stint at the start of my EVE career when I was doing the mining for plex thing. Luckily I was saved. (I haven’t the heart to extract that
Have a few gaps, no blops - couple t3 cruisers missing, no inderdictors at the moment.

My favourite time in EVE was flying in the AT last year. If your corp is looking to join tourneys in the future this would be a big plus for me, and I’d love to help with practicing or join in the fun.

I’m pretty experienced in PVP in low sec. Less so in WH or Null space. I would be very happy to learn new things though. That’s kinda the point of a change.

I don’t plan to fly caps, and I’m a single toon. No alts, just a same-account low SP-alt for carrying small things around whilst I was in FW. I realise this may be an issue for some groups so just getting it out there. It also means moving ships or getting ISK can be harder when my main focus has been on explosions. I can still handle this stuff on my own, but it’s something to bear in mind I guess.

I’m generally laid back, happy to be on comms, go to some meet-ups when possible etc. I’m a special snowflake though and get triggered by racism/sexism/etc, but don’t mind otherwise silly or mature comms.

If you need a vouch or to know I’m not a complete idiot, feel free to hit up Julianus Soter or one of the Moira guys. I’ve heard Jules likes getting in-game chats just as he’s undocking fleets :wink:

Killboard, for shame: https://zkillboard.com/character/91939543/

Work full time and have a gf and house to eat away at my time. But I’m active most evenings or nights in EUTZ, and weekends. there may be gaps though so “RL comes first” corp is a must.

If you think I may be a good match for your corp and that I’m not too much of a picky so and so, have any questions or just want to roam together give me a shout on here, or in game.

Cheers for taking the time.

-Nihi

Hey Nihi,

I’m with Parroto Social Club. We’re a small corp that focuses on small gang pvp. We are an independent corp and live in NPC null so we don’t have any big tidi fights to worry about or entosis timers to grind etc. we just do the fun stuff :slight_smile:

We are active in tourneys like you ask for and most of our membership would have been involved with some good teams in the past. We competed in Eve NT lately and are competing in the upcoming Anger Games.

Being based in null, most of our pvp is null sec but pretty sure there’s not that much different. It all boils down to killing the other ship quicker right?

While we have some guys who fly caps, this is by no means a requirement. A single toon with someone who is motivated to go roaming, learn from mistakes and have some fun on comms is far more valuable to us than a titan pilot with 20 alts that never logs in.

We know RL comes first. It isn’t an issue for us. We expect guys to go on roams regularly enough but it’s up to you when. Also, if you have RL stuff that prevents that or that you’ll be away for a few weeks or whatever that’s no problem either.

Anyway, I think that covers most of the points you raise. If you want to see more about us check out our post:

If you want to talk more about things don’t be afraid to ask. Also, you’re welcome to join us for a roam anytime. Hop on our in game channel or send me a message in game. I’m on most days EUTZ and we have EUTZ roams every days.

Hope to talk soon,
Trouble

Hello!

My fresh start up Deepwood. is looking for PvP pilots! We do small gang and skirmish type fighting with our alliance mates in Deus Vult.

We live in Insmother in southern NS, and we’re with Tri against Drone Region Federation and Phoenix Federation. So fights are to be had all day round. I think the type of fighting is similar to what you’ve done in the past, but I reckon it would be different enough for you to learn a lot of new things! In addition we have acces to jump freighter services, so getting moved down should not be a problem!

We have a corp discord (https://discord.gg/UqVXRHd) and an alliance teamspeak. Send me a mail in game and we’ll talk :slight_smile:

Hey,

I think my corp (Tuskers) is a perfect fit for you based on what you’ve said.

1. Historically, we were a low sec pirate corp, but most of us have found more fun living in a Class 2 Wormhole with a static NS & C5 for PvP & logistics/PvE respectively. We think this wormhole offers the best mixture of logistics & PvP - the direct NS gives us plenty of opportunity for fights (at the moment we are getting about 50-80 kills per day) and the C5 gives us decent logistics.

2. We do tournament stuff - placed 4th in AT XII, joint 3rd / 4th in AT XIII, 1st in AT XIV and 7th in AT XV.

3. Since most of our experience is in low sec, we understand the transition to (mostly) null sec fights. Honestly, we much prefer it as stuff like bubbles give you way more tactical options and keep things fresh.

4. We have no account requirements.

5. We’re a relaxed (no minimum activity levels, no CTAs, fly what you want, when you want etc.) mature solo/small gang PvP corp.

6. We are social - we have RL meet-ups once a year or so (some of us spent a weekend together in September). We make use of out of game comms (Slack) to communicate, with a good mix between Eve stuff and general stuff. It also makes joining fights even easier - a simple ping means when you do log on, there’s something going on.

In terms of organised gangs, we run mostly Loki gangs, with which we’ve killed multiple caps.

Our first attempt, we killed two carriers (http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=150891 and http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=150894) in <30 minutes and managed to get back into our wormhole before the locals collapsed it.
One week later, we took out the same gang killing a carrier + Rorqual this time- http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=151387
The week after, we killed a Rorqual (http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=151911) then had to extract as we got dropped by a bunch of supers. Afterwards, we tackled a Pandemic Legion Rorqual and gto driven off by 4 Pandemic Legion Titans & 3 Supercapitals which was fun.
Next, we managed to kill a Rorqual + its sub-cap defensive fleets with minimal losses, despite fighting 3 gangs simultaneously (RR Hyperions, Cruiser Gang, Dread + Rorqual) - http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=152626.
Later on, we dropped on another Rorqual (see a pattern!) but had to let it go in 20% hull as it recovered with 3 FAXes repping it & 4 supercapitals shooting us. Despite that, we stayed on grid for 40 minutes and dropped quite a few fighters! http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=152666

We’ve taken many more gangs, most of them impromptu.

There was a surprisingly effective nano (PODLA) Drake gang we took out yesterday, where we ended up fighting about 4 gangs, with one of them being a 40 man gang and us only having 7 Drakes + frig support (no logi) - http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=153926&adjacent=1. The FC/organiser even made a nice little summary:

You can find some Battle Reports in our recruitment ad, as well as more details:

o7

Good evening.

Our corp is a small but growing one in null-sec Razor Alliance and we’re looking for pilots to come PVP with us. We have tons of fleets from interceptors, to battleships, to capitals. From small gang warfare, to full-on war-time fleet engagements. We have some good home space with plenty of sovereignty and stations, to make Isk in.

We have a good corp/alliance/coalition structure and some pilots dedicated to teaching newer players the ropes and we’re all more than happy to answer any questions you might have. For more experienced pilots we have plenty of opportunity to participate in any aspect of null-sec life that interests you.

Feel free to join us on discord, or our in-game recruitment channel RezCo Recruitment.
RezCo Discord - Home of the Dank Memes

Helllo Nihiiaus Vause,

I’m a recruiter for a corp called The Final Resistance. We’re one of the larger corporations that falls under the handle of the alliance called Choastheory.

We are a mixed bag of pilots. Who do both industry and pvp activities. We’re rather laid back group who form a strong pillar for our alliance and coalition. This gives way to a large variety, of pvp. From small gang, blops, to the larger coalition style wars. If death and destruction are what your after, we have plenty.

Our alliance also participates in the alliance tournament, and all members have the freedom to join the group if they’d like to head down that route. Been in a few practices myself, and it’s a fun way to play the game.

In terms of culture we keep it rather civil. Though I doubt you’ll find it free of all the things you mentioned. Jokes aside, we don’t tolerate irate behavior towards others, or any kind of overly horrid things I’ve seen other groups be fine with. Though alliance does have an active meme culture but I argue it’s healthy.

Here’s our Killboard

If your interested feel free to pop into our public channel in game, TFR.Public . Or shoot me an in game chat or mail.

Till then fly dangerous o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.