99 M SP maxed logi searching for PVP Null sov corp to fight for

As in the object, i’ve no pvp 1/1 experience, but i’m a full max logi pilot who knows what he’s doing and i wish to enlist in war, to collect paps, contribute to corp effort and, above all, enjoy my fleets and fellow pilots; so, if your corp is at war, in a great war, and some help is wanted, i’m ready for action.
I’ve no isks problems, EU time zone and, when online, ready to scramble.
Please, do not limit yourself to copy paste an “all in one” ad, i’m, searching for focused corps.

1 Like

Hey Saturn,

I’m from Parroto Social Club. We are a pretty new PvP Corp based in npc null sec. Our focus is to learn how to be better at small and medium gang PvP and learn from our mistakes. We also have a lot of fun doing it. The type of PvP we do isn’t for everyone though, it’s tough where you really are the few vs the many. When it goes well though, there is nothing else as fun. What area of PvP were you interested in persueing?

We don’t have a homeland to defend as you mentioned though. Being based in NPC null, we dont have to grind sov or things like that. We can literally pick up and move across the map to somewhere we might find good content.

Like yourself, I am EUTZ and an always fond a few people who are interested in losing some ships with me :slight_smile: we have a mix of people in the Corp too from some younger guys in school and college to older people like myself (and yourself too from the sounds of it) with jobs and all of those types of responsibilities. Tbh, despite the differences in age and all the rest, we have a lot of fun. We also have some reformed industrialists who like yourself wanted to learn PvP and haven’t looked back.

Sorry for the wall of text. I hope you find the right fit for you even of its not with us. If PSC does interest you though check out the link below for more details. Or even better, hit me up and I can try arrange for you to hop on comms and come on a roam with us if you wanted?

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (71.6% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Ty for replies, still considering

2 Likes

Hi, we’re a grouo of pvpers living in venal.

we have a static null, check us out:

Greetings Saturn

We are a corporation that likes to get involved in all aspects that EvE Online has to offer.

We are active, friendly and not afraid to take on and build up even the newest of pilots.

We have a vast amount of experience amongst our pilots, that thrive on the opportunity to help and develop new members and our corporation into something even more great than what it is.

So if you’re ambitious, not afraid to get your hands dirty, enjoy good banter and not too shy to talk on comms, then come on over to our public channel. We would love to hear from you.

Public Channel – Lizards Pub

Recruitment Status – Open

What we look for :

18+ Years of age
Voice comms
15+mil SP
The hunger to smash people in the face
Solid sense of humour, we love the bants
What you can expect :

Strong UK/EU time zone presence
Daily PVP roams
Solid leadership
Active members
Experience and willing to assist
Corp JF service
Sov
Weekly BLOPS fleets

1 Like

Hi Saturn,

Have a chat with Wishdokkta CEO

We are The Riot Formation [RIOT.] and we’re part of Darkness [DARK.] with tonnes of content right now! As you can see our coalition GOTG is pretty busy right now, just have a look at last nights action on the news sites!

Focused corp with plenty of op opportunities within the alliance too.

Here’s Wish’s post, would be great to chat:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.