A new IGS Renovation

It is scratching the surface and pretending you’ve struck some sort of deep vein, Arrendis. You’re touching a tail and describing it well, but haven’t a notion of what animal you’re describing. This isn’t evasion, it’s simply telling you that your assumptions are simply wrong, extrapolated from vastly insufficient knowledge on what you speak of.

You make the mistake of thinking you know more about the person you’re talking to than the person themselves.

2 Likes

Ah, yes. Sitting around ignoring things; my favorite pastime.

3 Likes

Except I’m not claiming this is anything deep at all. I’m saying these are immediate observations, and nothing more. Maybe stop trying to make me into whatever it is you want to be arguing against, since you’ve already agreed with the specific observations?

2 Likes

Need me to quote your extrapolations from those observations?

2 Likes

They’re still just observations, Miz. You’re the one who seems to be assigning some intended depth or weight to them.

2 Likes

anyone in this thread do blue pill

4 Likes

There are only two types of people. Those who can extrapolate from an incomplete set of data.

6 Likes

The more I see of this new interface the less I like it. Too much noise to signal for my taste.

4 Likes

Don’t use it?

4 Likes

Yes, it’s the interface that’s responsible, and not the users spewing the noise.

3 Likes

I’m waiting for the people complaining about how awful it is to direct me to the quality content they have posted.

3 Likes

I was referring to the noisy (busy) interface not making any statement about the quality of posting as was Pilot Del’thul.

2 Likes

I was originally referring to the interface myself, and I wasn’t talking about the quality of posting as much as the subjects chosen. That people immediately start thinking it’s about the quality speaks of their own views more than mine.

3 Likes

Awesome strawman.

2 Likes

I’ve made no claims to either the forums quality, or lack thereof. I do perhaps think people should use it for a while before complaining that it’s the worst thing ever.

2 Likes

Well, my thought about this: it is slightly less than intuitive. Harder to work with. Confusing.

4 Likes

We agree on something then.

3 Likes

Careful, she’ll decide that’s cause for the Federation to be… well… you know.

3 Likes

@Arrendis,
You have nothing else to do besides trolling? Maybe you will dare to come here and say it looking into my ship? I am tired of half-witted remarks about my person from liars and slanderers, who don’t have guts to stand for their words. Come and fight if you have something against us.

3 Likes

As we’ve established many times, I have nothing against the State. I lived there for some time and they’re generally decent people. And every time I’ve come out there to you, you’ve been docked up and stammering. Heck, I even docked up and knocked on your door, remember? Your turn, unless, you know, you ‘don’t have guts’.

Of course, I’m not actually in Delve right now, so… good luck!

2 Likes