A Thread Of Kind Words

I have decided to move this thread here in the hopes there will be some positivity spread in this area as well as the old IGS.

Guidelines:
-Post something you respect and/or admire about the person that has most recently posted here.
-It MUST be something positive. Don’t be the person who turns this into a negative experience.
-Try to keep from posting repeatedly, so as to allow as many as possible to take part in this. This is not meant to be an ego booster, but instead a chance to bring a positive interaction between capsuleers.

28 Likes

I respect and admire your ability to post clear rules.

15 Likes

You have well maintained facial hair.

6 Likes

:crystal_ball: It is certain

4 Likes

Hey girl. Nice hat.

4 Likes

I like the passionate way say people are pretending to be grown ups and yet are playing games of make believe with infomorphs trapped in a biological prision.

8 Likes

I like how much you see, and your willingness to pursue your own path.

I like your energy, and your willingness to risk yourself in your pursuits.

I like how close you are to seeing something I, also, want to see.

6 Likes

I like how Aria sticks to her guns. She is loyal to a fault, and always there for the people around her. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I like lasa’s Sence of fun and fair play

5 Likes

I like your patience. You always seem to have a bottomless reserve tank of it, even for me. I think it’s what makes you so good with children.

5 Likes

I like your bold choice of makeup and body decoration.

2 Likes

You have a pretty mouth.

2 Likes

I appreciated the elegance and thoughtfulness of your response to Ms North.

3 Likes

I love this word and wish more people would use it. So thanks that you did.

4 Likes

It’s lovely that there are people like you who enjoy certain words. There is a beauty in the languages we use to connect with each other.

4 Likes

I like how your threads make people have to genuinely think about their response. It is quite refreshing.

3 Likes

I like your headdress. I think I told you that though.

Oh, I think the person before me removed her post…I’ll try again at the end.

4 Likes

Serena I like how this is your first post on this new forum. Welcome. I hope you find knowledge and friends among all the people sharing their time here. And to all of you for being so positive!

2 Likes

We never had the chance to talk yet and still the way you phrase matters and your expressive demeanor into everything you have written so far, find me above merely agreeing or disagreeing(which isnt the point for me), mostly to be pondering and genuinely taking some thought on your perspectives. I must say I genuinely find new Knowledge by what you have provided and I am grateful for all this.

Thank you and I hope we have the chance to share thoughts and opinions one day.

2 Likes

You always try so hard to be courteous to people. Most capsuleers seem to go the other way, if anything: brash, aggressive, often pretty crude. Sometimes I wonder what you’re really thinking, underneath, but then, really, that’s maybe something I could be thinking about everyone-- being rude isn’t any guarantee of sincerity.

Civility and courtesy are a little important in this world. After all, the original purpose of manners is to avoid giving offense and prevent bloodshed.

It’s neat to see someone who really wants to be polite.

5 Likes