A Thread Of Kind Words

I don’t always like you, but I respect your dedication to your ideals, and the way you have with words.

3 Likes

Your posts often put a smile on my lips. Especially the one where you commented on ‘your’ cup size in the Republic Firetail holoshow.

3 Likes

You’re really lovely to talk to. I look forward to your visits to L’Amore :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’ve got most excellent fashion sense. I bet you could cobble something together from bits of string and sackcloth and still make it look stunning.

4 Likes

Andreus is quite flexible in several ways.

2 Likes

You’re probably the least-horrible Sani Sabik practitioner I’ve run into.

2 Likes

The correctness of your ideas is not always beyond doubt, but unlike a lot of your contemporaries, you’ve never had an uninteresting one.

2 Likes

I like your tattoos. I don’t know you very well but from what I see of those, I approve

2 Likes

You’re so very polite.

2 Likes

You are gracious and bold as a martial artist and host.

2 Likes

I have never had an unpleasant conversation with you. You are quite fun to talk to.

3 Likes

You’ve got great hair. For some strange reason, I can never get my hair to go like that.

2 Likes

I think with everything that has happened over all these years, I can still call you a friend.

3 Likes

John Revenent is a Solid role Model of a Caldari

4 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

I love how well you take care of your hair, it couldn’t possibly be that easy to look as good as you do

1 Like

You’ve a certain enthusiasm about you, it is also mingled with a refreshing dose of politeness.

1 Like

You appear to be fairly well focused on - as far as capsuleers go - non-violent pursuits. It’s a rarity, and depending on intent even admirable.

3 Likes

It is rare to find someone who stays by their beliefs and ethics, understanding the meaning of what responsibility is and facing it head on with courage and determination , come what may.

This is a trait of a powerful personality to say the least and I wish you the best.

2 Likes

You don’t use sockpuppets, making it easier to block you.

3 Likes