Aradina Varren, Aria Jenneth, and Edward Adams: Slave Killers

Reverse virtual signalling is when you berate or criticize over a moral position or practices that you yourself practice but is considered to be bad form or socially reprehensible!

In other words, Mister Nauplius implying that killing slaves is bad when it’s done to undermine him because his detractors are averse to the idea due to their morals!

And aren’t your enemies always dissing you for being a loyal Caldari officer, something you are yourself proud of? Because if you haven’t noticed, there is something deeply wrong with IGS lately! People are always trying to score “good boy” points with each other, always pandering to the “good vibe” and shutting down or deplataforming anyone that doesn’t confirm with their idea of what is correct form!

Just this week I’ve been called all sort of things and got told I was dumb! Completely uncalled attacks to my person! Because the people that do that are a bunch globalist shills selling their agenda and silencing their opposition! Down with the IGS Cliques!

3 Likes