Been away from the game for two years, looking for a home

I haven’t played eve in about two years. I’m looking for a corp that offers a diversity of things to try (my main occupations were trading and mining, along with ratting) because I want to try new things and get as much out of this game as possible.

I’m also looking for help re-learning the game.

In return, I offer a willingess to learn/take orders and a loyalty to my corp that may not be easy to find elsewhere.

Hi there!
Dark Crimson Sinners is looking for people of most skill levels, especially returning people with some experience looking to get back into the swing of things. We offer a pilot the ability to grow and experience the 0.0 way of life, and make some really good money while doing it.

Thanks for your consideration

Sarek

Hi sir!
We are a jack of all trade Corp. We have alot of people who can learn you the ropes in any category. Our members are happy to help new members.

Established Corp in Null in a Serious Coalition.

Come have a chat with us in our Recruitment channel o/ or join Our Discord

Astrocomical is looking for more people to join our family. We can help you re-learn the game and have fun while doing it in a nullsec environment.

U2NG, care bears with teeth are looking for a few good members

We are looking for mining that like to have fun

Join our public channel: U2NG

Up2-NoGood - Care bears with teeth

Hey boss try looking at FUITA, we are part of the Pen is Out allaince (gallente fed) up in black rise low sec. We got lots of content available, whether it’s solo, small gang, or large fleet fights we can provide it all. Self sufficiently is the name of the game. Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel “fuita pub”. I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man!..

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.