Chaos Era Continues - Cyno Update

Is this Chaos ever going to extend past Null Sec? “CCP making it difficult for difficulties sake, and not really improving anything for anyone.”

40 Likes

Ok but like what is the small guy with a capital or two supposed to do about moving their caps around esp in lowsec? Literally sacrafice loads of isk for every jump.

28 Likes

I’d probably revisit this decision CCP. Stop making the sandbox smaller.

50 Likes

ccp RISE agian take some mushroms , he f**k all the time the game … i think i will unscribe this game i hope all player`s will do that to fail ccp. like chinees server.

20 Likes

I do not approve of this change…

22 Likes

Time to unsub 20 accounts and liquidate super capitals.

25 Likes

What? This is a joke.

12 Likes

cyno spool up when
jump drive spool up when

7 Likes

nice change, curious where It will go :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hahaha, look at all these salty Goonswarm bots.

32 Likes

I WANT YOUR BABIES FALCON, GOOD CHANGE

16 Likes

Overall,

I really like this change, though i feel like in a current environment where jump freighters are almost impossible to catch (thanks in no small part to citadels and jump mechanics), this could have been implemented in a more effective way. perhaps by just making a minimum distance activation from cov-cynos on a regular cyno.

I agree that this is pretty much the nail in the coffin for nomadic super-hunters/users, but it could be outweighed by the ability to actually be able to kill careless carebears.

Hopefully this change will see some slight refinement, but for now… let’s see how it goes.

9 Likes

This is going to be so much fun, I can’t wait to watch Olmeca get messed up thinking he can drop on anything.

8 Likes

wow…

I’m stunned how poorly thought out this is…

44 Likes

So, when you think stupidity has reached the top level, you guys continue to raise the bar. Utterly idiotic move.

43 Likes

ITT = angry NPC dinos and bees

12 Likes

Suggestion: To minimize impact on logistics, create a “Logistics” Cyno module, that is only for Jump freighters. This module would follow the old rules for cynos in terms of skills and ship fitting.

This way every other capital is impacted by the change and the desired military impacts realized, but Logistics aren’t screwed with.

18 Likes

I mean, i just resubbed a month ago.

Why dont you want my money?

36 Likes

How about develop an actual expansion?

39 Likes

Am Dino; Love it