Closed

23mil Skill Points pilot looking for either null sec or wormhole crop

• lived between null and wh space since about a week after joining the game

• can FC small gangs up to cruiser

• banter… need i say more?

• self sufficient

• If you get offended easily, I’m not your guy

• loyalty - give me the bullet and ill fire myself into the depths of hell :smile:

• Proteus/confessor/nemesis/faction battleships(all)

• can take serious

NEEDS
ti have good player active times uk time zone I.E UTC 1600 - 2300 (eve time)

Nice GOT Name!

Evening.

My corps a small but growing one in the Razor Alliance and we’re looking for pilots to come PVP and have some good home space to make Isk in.

We have a good structure and some dedicated pilots to teaching newer players the ropes and we’re all more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

RezCo Discord - Home of the Dank Memes

My discord name should live up to it’s name. You better be able to bring the Dark sense of Humour

Hey, Doin It Wrong might be a good fit for you. Check out our advert: [C5 WH PVP] Doin It Wrong is recruiting PVP Pilots!

o7

You sound like the perfect person for Aideron Robotics. As a member of Federation Uprising, the biggest Gallente militia alliance in the game, you would have access to all of our benefits, including the 19 null systems that we, along with 3 other Galmil alliances hold in Cloud Region. Other benefits would include a low cost personal Jump Freighter service, free ships for fleeting up, and there is always something to do, whether it is flipping a Caldari system or mining/ratting in nullsec.

We do small gang pvp all the time and we could always use more FCs! If you are interested, or have any more questions feel free to join our discord channel at https://discord.gg/dep24XD

Thank you for your consideration o7

Hello Tywin Lanister2

I’m a recruiter for a corporation called The Final Resistance. We’re one of the larger entities within our alliance, and form a strong pillar for the organizations we fly with inside our home of deklein. Our corp is about 1.5 years old and since it’s founding we’ve grown substantially. We like to think, were a laid back group who enjoys good banter and jokes.

We have a wide variety of pilots both pvp, and industrial. Though we expect everyone to join fleets when possible. We aren’t fleet Nazi’s but we do encourage active participation and in game activity, as well as Teamspeak use.

Things we can offer:

*SRP
*Sov null with full upgrades
*Wide range of pvp
*Pi buyback
*Capital and citadel program
*Active coms and discord.
*Good people to fly with

Things we require:

*Full API for all accounts
*Teamspeak and discord are mandatory (We pride ourselves on active comms)
*Be self sufficient
*Teamwork (The more of this the better it is for us all)

If your interested Join our in game public channel TFR.Public. Or shoot me an in game mail.

Till then fly dangerous 07

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.