EUTZ; 120mil returning player looking for smaller null-sec corp

Been out of the game for a while now, and have finally some time to play again. Looking for an ACTIVE laid back null-sec corp to join which is not consisting of hundreds of players, mostly so you have the chance to get to know the people.

I have a wierd work-schedule and kids, so I might not be able to login everyday of the week for hours on end.

If you think your corp is a match, plz reply to thread or send an EVE-mail!

:heart:

Just in case you change your mind about nullsec, and wanna try out lowsec, my ad is below.

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

Not sure if you’re looking for Ratting, Mining or PvP stuff but We are both laid back and many of our members are have their own families, work ect so that isn’t something we even blink about.

Check out our Ad here: [0.0] Belfast Mining and Brewing is Recruiting!

and message one of us or drop in and chat if you have questions. If we aren’t a good fit we might know another group that is depending on what you are interested in.

Evening.

Resurrection Complex

My corps a small but growing one in the Razor Alliance and we’re all about the PvP in organised fleets ~ want somelarge scale battles? we’re the place to be.

RezCo Discord - Home of the Dank Memes

Come join our discord and have a chat with us if you have questions before joining.

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Darkness alliance based in Deklein.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Blackops
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

Recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate

Contacts: Nakito Kobara and Dawnbreaker Okaski.

NakitoSig

We’re a wh corp but kind of like a null corp due to our static, check us out

Newest video:

Heya, we’re always recruiting folks. We’re a smaller alliance out in Fountain. Fairly easy going and active.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.