Experienced null miner, 28m SP, looking for sov or rental null corp for mining shenanigans

Hello

I am a fairly long time player looking for a home in null for mining and some light industry. I have 28 million SP divided pretty evenly between actual mining skills and skills for keeping me alive while mining. I know the basics of PvP but I am not really interested in that part of the game right now, I just want a place to mine and make stuff. I play a lot of different times during the week so I am not stuck on time zones.

What I am looking for:

• A stable corp in a stable sov/rental alliance. I don’t want to move my stuff in and then have to evac a week later (which has happened to me before)
  • A place to mine in null with upgraded systems and high end ores. I use an exhumer so I am focusing mostly on the top end ores to maximize my return.
  • A corp buyback program with a reasonable rate of pay in the same systems I would be mining in. I get that there are costs to renting/owning sov so I don’t mind taking a cut to pay for the privilege but I also don’t want to pay an exorbitant rate.
  • A place to compress ore would be a nice bonus
  • Decent logistics to and from high sec
  • Having boosting available would be another nice bonus
  • Not a lot of hassle when it comes to joining and being a part of your corp
  • A social group that let’s me play the game I pay for when and how I want within reason

That is about it.

Reply here or evemail me and we will see what happens.

Random emoji stream

:speak_no_evil::breast_feeding::selfie::monkey::turkey::evergreen_tree::zzz::men_wrestling::kosovo::candle::aussieparrot::psyccp:

Wild.Hunt Alliance is kicking open its doors to corporations and individuals!

What/Who/Where Are We?
We are community first and a PVP alliance second.
We hold SOV NULL in the beautiful region of Fountain.
We actively aim to maintain incomes and content for our members,
and leadership works to maintain transparency, minimizing under the table rub and tug.

What Do We Offer?

• Upgraded SOV NULL
  • Low Taxes
  • Hands On Leadership
  • Regular Small Gang Roams and Large Scale Fleets
  • A Short Blue List
  • Funloving Community

What Do We Ask?

• Utilize The Space We Fight For!
  • Fight For The Space We Utilize!
  • Follow Corporation and Alliance CoD!
  • Contribute To The Community
  • Train Into and Fly Our Doctrines
  • TS3/Discord

Newer bros ( & alphas ) are welcome, we will train you and teach you how to enjoy EVE. Understand that upon joining, you will enter a probationary membership period, corporation CEOs will lift this at their own discretion. Understand also that we are primarily an omega community, we aim for all members to become omega.

Member Corporations Include:

• The Cwn Annwn
  • Gods -n- Monsters
  • Nihil Ad Abyssi
  • Creative Winning I.N.C
  • Lagese Smuggling Co
  • Laughing Jackass
  • The Last Void

Join our alliance discord ( linked below ) and introduce yourself!

Still looking.

:rwanda:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.