February 2018 Release - Known Issues Reporting

We’re happy to announce that the February release is now live.

Please use this thread for General Feedback.

Quick Info

Other Information Threads

Additional Release Information

This Release brings significant quality of life changes for owners and attackers of Upwell Structures, as well as a balance pass for Assault Frigates, including the addition of the new Assault Damage Control. February also sees the introduction of new moon mining mechanics in high security and wormhole space, along with a whole host of fixes and improvements to both the client and gameplay.

The Guardian’s Gala also returns with this release, with a host of new rewards via The Agency, and new line of Spirit SKINs for more hulls that add to the collection started last year. In addition to this, new fireworks and Eros Blossom SKINs will be available in the New Eden Store.

2 Likes

RESERVED FOR LISTING

• When warping from next to structures or while cloaked users may notice the audio pop.
  • Chance of Guardian’s Gala Carrier NPC drifting from site-center.
  • Expired Escalation cards are not being removed properly in The Agency
  • Some Spirit SKINs are not activating properly

Following the deployment, we identified and have now corrected an issue where escalations were being offered each time one could be offered. Escalations are now being offered correctly (as of ~1pm server time).

1 Like

Trying to lock Gala ships is bugged. Not only is the lock animation in the overview off-set, they are also invuln to locking although they started moving towards me.

Even uncloaked ships do - for the last 3 weeks on SiSi.

2 Likes

The Agency points notifications still don’t open the Agency window, but the useless mail window…

I cant start the game anymore… it crashes every time now…

“Problemsignatur:
Problemereignisname: APPCRASH
Anwendungsname: exefile.exe
Anwendungsversion: 9.9.9.9
Anwendungszeitstempel: 5a7c5eb1
Fehlermodulname: _audio2.dll
Fehlermodulversion: 9.9.9.9
Fehlermodulzeitstempel: 5a7c5ef7
Ausnahmecode: c0000005
Ausnahmeoffset: 0012a9c5
Betriebsystemversion: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.272.7
Gebietsschema-ID: 1031
Zusatzinformation 1: 0a9e
Zusatzinformation 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Zusatzinformation 3: 0a9e
Zusatzinformation 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789”

Why can’t we lock a warping Angel carrier?

1 Like

Expedition 10/10 in drones drop with a chance of 100%. This is normal?

Some times Gala npc’s will warp off to a ping spot but never warp back.

I think this happens if one of these two criteria are met

• npc is at ping spot when the site boss is killed
  • npc has warp drive active to ping spot when site boss is killed

its a bit annoying when they sit 500km out and you can’t warp to them, 'cos deadspace …

1 Like

Why do Inquest Viper entities not award points for the Agency? They are harder to kill than the normal NPCs after all.

The issue with preloading all universe assets in the Search tab in the Asset window still has not been fixed.
The issue with the persisting Incursion PP effect outside incursion areas when you log in in an incursion constellation still has not been fixed.

1 Like

The viewer window is missing the shading layer.

Soo… i got 3 or 4 escalations before 1pm, is it ok to run these?

Go for it. It should be fixed but you might as well run them if you can.

Regarding the standings icons on every structure: This is really not optimal, outright suboptimal. When you jump into Perimeter, for instance, it feels like you land in a 100 man fleet of neutrals on your overview. This sensation is even worse in crowded low sec system. It also makes it a lot harder to figure out ships from structures in enemy space since everything now shows standings icons.

Why couldn’t you just do what people asked you to and just ensure that the blue brackets remain visible on grid? After all, anomalies and signatures do that already just fine.

1 Like
  • you are unable to warp through the deadspace but the npc are able to.
1 Like

Launcher wouldn’t launch. I kept it open over the reboot. Logged in. Noticed the launcher had died. It would load and quit instantly. A reboot fixed this.

Sound is clipping out. This was happening on singularity as well. Sound dies for a couple minutes then returns.

Gala NPC’s are invulnerable for extended periods. (too tough for the little guys I think)

I can’t get a stable 60 fps and at times have choppy hiccups in frame rates. 1/10th of a second freezes that seems to come and go every second. It will go from 50-60 but never sit at a steady 60. Although if I am in immediate mode I can get 150-200 with high graphics settings. I think this has been a problem for a couple updates back. This becomes more pronounced with more open windows.

I can’t play the game.

When I log in and get to the character select screen, all three of my characters do not have a ship icon in their respective selection boxes. See the first picture: https://imgur.com/a/ilyR9

If I log into a character that’s docked, I get nothing but a black screen around the game UI: (see the 2nd picture) https://imgur.com/a/ilyR9

If I undock, my screen is completely black and nothing renders.

1 Like

Can you please submit a bug report (From outside the client if necessary) with the details of the affected account and we’ll investigate.

Please see EBR-144071

Also - I have 25 characters across 5 accounts. It happening on all of them. It doesn’t appear to be an account issue but some sort of client/graphics bug.