Keep clean the place where do you live!

Then let’s hope I get another delicious meltdown once she takes the bait Miss Nieyli!

2 Likes

:woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

If you think that was a meltdown, you’re stupider than I imagined.

2 Likes

What are the chances that a thread where several Matari exchange their cultural points of view goes civil?

None.

IGS is not known to be open-minded and the resulting discussion will quickly devolve into yelling. On the off-chance it doesn’t get derailed fast, we’ll eventually start yelling at each other. Because reasons. We’ll find a good one. Trust me, we’ve had centuries to perfect that art.

Now, what would happen if, against all odds, the thread stays civil? Well, since there won’t be any controversial discussion inside or any insult slinging to eat popcorn to - it will soon sink and be never viewed.

If you’re looking for spirituality among the Matari, get a recorder and start talking to people. You’ll find that… well, even those of us who don’t believe in anything believe in something.

2 Likes

The old boards had plenty of long tales of Matari spirituality.

3 Likes

We’re perfectly capable of being civil. Even Miz and I can talk about a lot of things without it getting confrontational.

2 Likes

“Civil”? You are proverbially censored in multiple discussions in IGS, insulting authors and commenters, spreading lies and slanders, and derailing discussions.

With your regular lies, I can only tell you this: I don’t believe a single word coming from your direction. And I will doubt analytical abilities of those, who will.

Might as well use this thread, @Slayer_Liberator what is up?

2 Likes

Well I’m on mercenary deployment with Horde right now and my birthday’s in a couple weeks so I’m in a really good mood. How about you

2 Likes

Just wondering what’s with the likes outburst.

3 Likes

Nothing specific

1 Like

9/10 kettles are pot coloured

4 Likes

Is there something wrong with my manner of speaking? I might not be a poet and can’t speak in verse, but I try to present my points clearly and with argumentation.

Likely because you’re a known associate of Diana Kim, so your words are at the very least suspect.

4 Likes

Never talk again… :rofl:

Seriously though, I think its a matter of the damage already be wrong.

2 Likes

I am not an “associate” of heathens. Saying things like that is same as saying that you are associate of Nauplius.

1 Like

As I have noticed, it’s Diana, who’s shaming them. They are just naming and… I looked through and find their reasoning lacking. As I said, it’s both Diana’s and their fault. Diana “feeds” them.

That I don’t know and not interested in arguing about, I’ve brought that comparison only to show how it sounds. Anyway, the God will punish her if she is. Although I am pretty sure the God will punish her even if she isn’t.

You haven’t lost a link Loki in the Black Rise theater since the fleet command firmware update last year, it’s true. However, during that time it was fairly easy to establish that you were off-grid support for Kim. Interestingly, though, you still seem to take the same logic that Mika Firestorm does, and Firestorm continues to show up as ECM support for Diana Kim fairly regularly.

Notwithstanding the jibe, I’d say that Kim’s principal fault is hypocrisy. She drapes herself in the flag and considers an insult against her an insult against the State and the navy, despite clearly advocating for policies and engaging in actions that would merit charges or Disassociation, were she not an independent and a mercenary.

This, combined with xenophobia, a stilted and strange view of our customs, constant advocacy for total war, and her somehow attempting to position herself as faultless and blameless at the same time she insults so many of the capsuleers she encounters… well, I could carry on.

7 Likes

As Luna said, it seems to be a vicious cycle where no one seems to want to end it. I’d prolly be spitting (much more) vitrol towards her still if i didn’t take what I can only imagine is more a defense mechanism running in overdrive due to years of use, to heart and simply de-aggress when my tongue starts to bleed from biting it too much.

3 Likes