[Lifeblood] Personal Mining Ledger

As a CEO of an Industrial Corp in Nullsec - the ledger is a long overdue item - however what if I want to tax mining in our systems? I’d love to not only see who is mining my moon belts, but than go as far as making a ore mining taxable to corp members based on our corp tax rate.

Maybe a future item - idk, but I see this as start of something indy corps will love. If we can setup what belts, or what systems a tax is applied at - that would be great. Not just the moon belts - say we have sov, and want all ore tracked in our sov system - it would bring indy in nullsec to a level that may even find respect again.

Just some ideas

1 Like

I asked for this in the corp ledger thread. was told we’d need an app for that! (well third party tool)

1 Like

I dont see the ledger under accessories on sisi ?? am i doing something wrong?

1 Like

The ledger has been moved to the business section, I’ll update the op :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like sending them out, I don’t like having to pay them :smiley:

If possible to have a option to remove or filter out ORE types that are special mission only from the ledger.

Here is a example of a ore type that is from the new resource war sites popping up on the ledger: https://imgur.com/a/09Nfh

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply, did you try the “Ore Types” filter on the left side of the window?

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.