Looking for a new place to call home

I have just returned to EVE after a good 6 years off

There has been some big changes and I am not up to speed with this.

I am looking for a corp that’s active - I would say once up and running I will be like 95% PVP and 5% Sleep food and oh PVE

That said if you corp could offer me a different way to play EVE I am all ears as I did for 9-10 years was burn EVE to the ground.

I have friends still within the game who have offered me 0.0 and pvp and pve and to fund me should I ask of this but I need to cut my own teeth again on my own.

Thanks any questions please do let me know.

Iron M

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Darkness alliance based in Deklein.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Blackops
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

Recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate

Contacts: Nakito Kobara and Dawnbreaker Okaski.

NakitoSig

o7 iron maiden

Deep Space Mining and Salvage Coalition might be worth looking into. We’re PVP focused and more than willing to help get ya back up to speed with EVE. I’ll put a link to our forum post in this reply if you want a little bit more information on us. High/Lowsec PvP corp looking for members

If we sound like a corp you would be interested in, feel free to message me, Lyra Caedius, or join our in-game channel DSMSC.

Good luck on finding a home and fly safe :slight_smile:

Lyra

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Umbra-Domini: Null-sec. Active, encouraging, respectful. Looking for experienced and new PvPers. Training for those learning PvP. Also plenty of ISK-making opportunities. We want to talk with you: Umbra-Domini_Public channel or contact me.

Hey man, I have a corporation that I think your be a really good fit for you. Message me at Ario#4653 and we can talk in comms about eve in general and what I could offer you. Good luck!

Recruitment Bump

Hi dude

No fancy add or any of that tosh, we are looking for peeps to go to hell and back with, no blues, no null. no politics, No pve! Just pvp

EvoTube In-Game if your interested mate

Regards - Evo

Still looking…

Hi, iron maiden!

We might not have all the PVP you want, but still lots of it. We enjoy every aspect of the game around all timezones.

Join us, get rich, rule the world (in that order) :smiley:

Join our public discord or the recruitment channel, if you have any questions: TLRE Recruitment

You can reach me on discord if wanted at fakawi#2802. Thanks and GL!

Hey if you’re still looking I have a new corp in faction warfare that needs members for pvp. There’s pve content as well but blowing up real ships is our focus. I want to keep the corp pretty laid back but winning engagements is definitely my focus.
Let me know if any of this sounds appealing.

Come join Mostly Sober. Build and Burn at the same time! Looking for veteran players to build our ranks.

KL

Hey come give us a look we are some neat dudes

CK-0FF Recruitment Thread

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.