Looking for Null sec Corp (PVP player, 100mil SP)

After almost a year (Left Eve in April last year)

Looking for a Null sec corp

Experience I have been in a couple of PVP corps (Feel free to check my history)
I wont say I am an expert at this game and I have a lot of catching up to do as I am sure things have changed since I was last here

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Bodrul (That’s my Toon)

I am looking for the following in a corp

• Help Build My Player
  • Team work
  • Opportunities to FC (when I have proven myself)
  • Roams
  • Generate Isk
  • Must be able to have Banter in corp/alliance chat

also it might be best if it wasn’t Goons or PL as luck has it from 2008 I have been on opposing sides to them.

what I will Do in return
*I am Loyal to my corp
*I will be active in the evenings (UK Time) 1830-00.00
*I Like to work in a team

1 Like

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

We’re a US TZ null sec PvP group that specializes in BLOPs and capitals. Shoot me a mail if you’re interested, join our in-game channel Scotch Delivery, or join our discord. Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Small gang focused, capital able militia currently defending northern sovereignty and ensuring safe trade and industry routes throughout patrolled space during the EU/US TZs.

We offer:

• A team to belong to
  • Sov null space to enjoy
  • Deployment content
  • Regular flash formed gangs
  • Experienced FCs
  • Personal freedom

What we ask:

• You utilise the space we own
  • You fight for the space we utilise
  • You defend our allies
  • You put the fear of god into anyone that finds their way into our space
  • You have a minimum of 20M SP
  • You are capital capable (preferably with alts)
  • You have PVP experience

If you’re interested in being a part and contributing to our successes, feel free to begin the recruitment process by submitting the form linked below. Once you have completed that form, you are also welcome to come join us in our recruitment discord and reach out to one of our recruiters if they have not done so already.

Thank you for taking the time to consider us, successful or not, we wish you luck in finding a community in EVE that is right for you.

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Darkness alliance based in Deklein.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

Recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate

Contacts: Nakito Kobara and Dawnbreaker Okaski.

NakitoSig

1 Like

TSSOC sounds jsut right for you:

1 Like

Hey there!
Aideron Robotics is looking for mature and respectful pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community that is always growing and always looking to help players find their path in EVE. We live in the Gallente/Caldari Faction Warfare Lowsec as well as own Nullsec sovereignty in Cloud Ring, and we are proud members of Federation Uprising.

We aim to be the best corp EVE Online has ever seen, someday even rivaling the likes of KarmaFleet or Horde Inc.

Whether you are a new player or a veteran, we are looking for players of all backgrounds who want to experience whatever they want to experience in EVE. We do monthly purges of all inactive players, and we have a welcoming and loving community.

Come chat with us in our Discord! !

I think we have everything you are looking for in Mostly Sober. We are part of an alliance building a coalition. Everyday is something. Come check us out: Mostly Sober - Nullsec PVP - Improve your Game and Grow as a Pilot

I’ve eve mailed you in game :slight_smile:

Howdy! Welcome back to Eve!!! :slight_smile:

Take a peek at our ad here… we live in null sec and have created an amazing digital family environment were we encourage people to be themselves and enjoy the game. I think we would be a great fit for each other. We are currently blue to goons and fighting PL/PH but we were on the “opposing” side just before joining this alliance and there have been no issues in terms of it. Please feel free to reach out if you would like to have a chat and we can answer any questions you may have. Looking forward to meeting you! :slight_smile:

The Tavern NullSec Check us out

Have you thought about agony unleashed?

Sounds like you need a bit of small gang nullsec warfare!

Hop on discord and chat to a recruiter today!

Contact us ingame for a chat, cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.