Main AFK cloaky thread

Are you saying that you can repair modules with nanopaste while they’re still running? Nope, you can’t. Your mwd will burn out loooooooong before you get to catch up.

Just accept that there’s no way for you to get him and move on.

Your question has been answered, it’s just your lack of knowledge about game mechanics and inability of reading comprehension that is the problem. I’m not going to waste my time trying to educate you on a subject you consider yourself knowledgeable about when you don’t have a clue. I tried it before with others, but you people are all the same. Either you don’t want to learn or you simply are unable to learn, for whatever reason, and believe you are right, denying any and all facts about the opposite.

You want the answer to your initial suggestion? Then use the god damn ■■■■■■■ search function or just look through this very thread. You are not entitled to have it answered for the 23572359087236th time just because you don’t want to spend 10 seconds on looking for the answer.

And just that you get it this time:

means: I don’t give a ■■■■ about this thread and I’m not reading it anymore. It’s on my muted list like all the other afk cloaker whine threads and the only reason I’m occasionally looking in here is my tendency to torture myself whenever the thread title shows up under ‘latest’, something I asked CCP to fix.