New char looking for a easy going 0.0 corp

Hi All,

I’ve played a little bit before on an old character but recently returned to the game. Would like to find a null sec home that’s new player friendly. Would like to find a friendly, mature and easy going group to do some ratting with and once I’ve trained up a bit then look to do some pvp perhaps.

I do have job, girlfriend etc so won’t be on 23/7 so it’s important the corp I join is casual in that regard.

Hi,

Consider checking us out ? New player friendly, chilled, time is up to you, play as and when you can.

As with most null, we do require some PvP as it’s needed to keep the systems safe and defended but we can ease you into that gently :slight_smile: I promise - it’s fun once you’ve got your head around it too!

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hi Bud.

All roads lead to BRAVE Newbies Inc. We are based in Catch with awsome content and isk making opportunities. Check it out

Evening.

My corps a small but growing one in the Razor Alliance and we’re looking for pilots to come PVP and have some good home space to make Isk in.

We have a good structure and some dedicated pilots to teaching newer players the ropes and we’re all more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

RezCo Discord - Home of the Dank Memes

We have a NewBro Programme as well to help newer players and skill plans to make life easier for you as well so you don’t spend time training irrelevant skills.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.