Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

You can get pills for that.

3 Likes

:previous_track_button:

1 Like

Naughty! :cupid:

2 Likes

You can get pills for everything, even for things you didn’t even know were a problem. Such as Antinapukpetin, a pill that remedies split skin on your heels.

2 Likes

:woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

I can be chill when I find myself in a pickle.

3 Likes

Does that mean you use brine as pod goo?

3 Likes

He wasn’t being reckless or indifferent. He wanted them to blow it up so he could post that thread and get everyone paying attention to him again and posting in his thread and bumping his threads back to the top again. This is a very firmly established pattern of Napkin-behavior.

2 Likes

Don’t act like that was unexpected.

2 Likes

You know very well that I am.

3 Likes

In general capsuleers seem to struggle to devote loyalty to anything. It seems to be anathema to many. I certainly haven’t seen any cause or person I’d wholeheartedly devote myself to in quite some time. My allegiances in the past have been relatively fleeting. Based on her interactions with others. I do respect your current employer (nearly typed something else, don’t mind me) and perhaps were her sphere of influence other than it is I myself might be tempted to place myself under her wing.

3 Likes

Not an enemy of the State?

Declares Achuran blood as a sacrificial rite.

Announces you will be attempting to enslave Achurans, members of the State, and torture them.

States intent to attack the State personally or join GalMil to attack the State to get Achurans as slaves.

And you really want us to believe that your not an enemy of the State and “merely” want the State to enslave Achurans? The State, which has never practiced slavery, might I add.

2 Likes

I feel that for most of my corpmates and myself our loyalty to PanFam is more than our loyalty to any particular cause or ideal.

1 Like

On the contrary, I feel that way too many capsuleers devote their loyalty to one, often more than a little deranged person instead of a greater whole. Obvious example, large capsuleer alliances are to a degree personality cults and would if not outright fall apart, at least fracture if their most charismatic leaders disappear. It is why I can’t stand them.

I could somewhat respect pilot Jenneth until she became just another lapdog of an Amarrian supremacist and sold her prinicples for a bowl of soup and a pat on the back.

4 Likes

Oh, things I’d do for a well-cooked meal…

2 Likes

And nothing of value was lost.

2 Likes

I’m not quite sure what you’re trying to say. If you meant that my respect has no value, then I’m sure you’re right, it only has value to someone who is looking for it in the first place.

2 Likes

Okay, so, I’m curious-- what principles do you feel I sold?

Well … it’s true that I see your judgments as being very much from your own perspective, and not very nuanced, so, in some sense they don’t carry a lot of weight with me. Only, it’s not like you’re one of the people I decided I shouldn’t (and maybe nobody should) ever listen to, either.

That’s a pretty short list, though.

1 Like

Well, for one for a time you seemed to pride yourself as a super-neutral “there is something good in everything”, and well, even now, coddle Nauplius for example, yet you clearly finally picked your side and threatened my people and by extension my tribe, my clan and my family. And you call your slavedriver “kind” whereas she is completely ok with the suffering of others.

4 Likes

This is really more true of the mid-sized groups, the 2-4000 pilot alliances. The largest groups only function because they’re actually organizationally sound.

And shut up, Slayer, I know I just said something nice about Horde. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes