Returning player looking for corp

Hi All,

I’m an returning player looking for corporation to join. I have played EVE from 2007 till the end of 2009 when I have stepped away from the game (due to some changes being made) and gave the char to a friend of mine.
This character was started in 2014, but was played for a month then since at that time the game held no interest for me. However, I have now started playing for a few months, enjoying the game since and I’m kind of tired of playing alone.

Up till now I have done exploration in all kinds of space and I’m looking for a corp that is based in LS/null/WH space to continue doing what I was doing and learn the life outside HS and to re-learn the ropes of PVP as well. However, all that comes second to the company I would like to find since playing EVE alone is a bit… dull :smiley:

My timezone is EU and I do not have any particular requirements apart from not being obliged to participate in active fleets as due to little kid (I can participate when the wife is home and she can take care of the kid, but that is not possible every time that I play)

If you have any questions (as I feel like I’m missing a bunch of staff in this ad) feel free to ask here or convo me ingame.

BR,
Dukkai

1 Like

Hey! Check Doin It Wrong out. We are a PVP focused WH corp looking for pilots like yourself. Here’s our advert: [C5 WH PVP] Doin It Wrong is recruiting PVP Pilots!

We hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Heidi,

thank you for your contact. I have checked it out and, unfortunately, I do not think I’m fit to live and fly in C5 atm. I think it is a bit out of my league and I would need to rely heavily on the corp to get anything done there :frowning:

Trying to build up our EUTZ, so check us out!

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

The MEAT Fleet wants you! We’re a new corporation looking to grow our ranks with experienced PVP pilots and looking to some industry focused people. We currently have an azbel and a fortizar. Come live in our wormhole and experience a whole new side of Eve! We live in a C4 with a C3 and a C1 static which will give you plenty of opportunities to fight and run sites to your hearts content.

Content we have to offer

-Weekend fleets and day trips
-Weekly mining ops with boosts
-Small-gang PVP
What we want from you

-Frigate V in any race or able to fly an astero
-Able to fly or close to flying: Confessor, Stratios or an Inderdictor
-PVP experience would be preferred
-Working headset and access to Discord
-Able to fit and use a cloaking device
-Desire to learn
-The ability to be a self-starter and create some content
What you can expect from us

-Closely connected community that will help you
-Pathfinder - to make navigating easier
-Ore and PI buy back
-Research and Manufacturing facilities
-Corp cap building projects you will get paid to help with
-An awesome forum to stay updated on weekly activities
What we will need from you

-Full API key with no experation
-A brief interview

\If you are interested feel free to stop by our recruitment channel: MeatHeadsss

C5 space isn’t nearly as daunting as one might think. Come to our pub some time and chat with a recruiter or message me in game and we can talk about it then.

Hi @Dukkai02,

I’ve eve-mailed you.

You can join us in this channel too if you like: https://discord.gg/auTztw6

All the best,

Alt

Hi Dukkai

I will try to get in contact with you in game later, but just wanted to give a shoutout for LEUB.

Think you would fit in nicely with out atmosphere and playstyle

Anyway i will try to get a hold of you in game later.

All the best
Josh

Hi Dukkai,
I think you would fit in great at Agony Unleashed! - We are recruiting in EU TZ - Check us out! Agony Unleashed Is Recruiting! EU and US decentralized PvP
Take care,
Rgds,
K

Hi All,

I have received a lot of eve-mails as well, didn’t expect the response I got. I have had several interviews and I will be making a decision soon, hopefully by the end of the week.

I apologize for not responding sooner to this thread.

BR,

Dukkai

1 Like

Hope agony is one of the ones youre considering! :wink:

Howdy! Check us out! Null to High Sec Recruitment! Vow of Vengeance!

Reach out and lets have a chat to see if you are the right fit for each other! :slight_smile:

See you on the grid!

o7 All,

after a lot of consideration and interviews, I have decided to swear allegiance to Unity of Suns. It was a difficult choice, with a lot of good offers, but ultimately, I could pick only one.

No hard feelings, you really did make the choice hard for me.

Also, those who I talked to ingame, I will see you as blue if our paths cross. :slight_smile:

Fly safe… or not, depending on your preferences :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dukkai
Good luck!
If that doesn’t pan out for you - look us up!
Fly Safe! o7
K

Good luck bud!

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Darkness alliance based in Deklein.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Blackops
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

Recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate

Contacts: Nakito Kobara and Dawnbreaker Okaski.

NakitoSig

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.