Returning Player, New Toon: Looking for a home!

As the title suggests, I am returning player starting out with a new toon. I would like to find a tight knit group of players, preferably out in NULL to integrate with, who would be willing to bring me up to speed with all the changes and to help me shake off the rust.

I have never really lived in WH space, however I would be more than willing to give it a shot. Other wise my interests lay in PVP/Ratting/Exploration.

1 Like

07, Welcome back to the game! Come have a chat with us in our public channel. Read link below for more info!

We are very relaxed and have many spreadsheets to help get you up to speed, but not any real pvp action so if you want that then we wouldnt be the best place for you.

Hello Bali Makanen,

If you get a chance, please come check out what we are all about…

We would love to have you bring your previous experience as we would also like to share what we know.

Hope to see ya in space,
o7

Good morning @Bali_Makanen if you’ve not already found a new ‘home’ give [.FRAG] a look ~ [.FRAG] Fractured Glory wants you!

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.