Returning Vet LF NullCorp

Returning Vet who took a 3 month break due to IRL.

I would prefer a US TZ corp who lives in Guristas space (Branch/Deklein/Vale/Tribute)
PVP Preference: Wormhole daytripping, small roams, CTA’s, Hotdropping/CapDropping

Skill points: Does it matter? Injectors fam.

1 Like

I don’t get it. Did you send me a link for a gaming community or something?

Meh, probably would have been better to just link the forum post.

End result - we fit your bill, come chat in Discord.

Hey @O_Rourke_Kashada,

USTZ BLOPS focused nullsec corp here. Looks like we check off on a all your boxes except the rats you’re looking for. If you’re open to moving around a bit, we’re stationed out of Querious and Delve. Check out out recruitment thread and see if you’re interested. Moving isn’t too bad when you have the robust logistics network that we do!

Hi

If you are looking for PVP, and are looking for null-sec and small gang pvp with a mature bunch - then you need look no further!

Agony Unleashed is recruiting!

Hop on discord, and chat to a recruiter ASAP - we have activity in US east and west, and also EU timezones.

I think you would be a great fit!

Fly safe o7
K

In case you change your mind about NS, we are in Caldari FW in Black Rise, with tons of content.

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

Feel free to hit me up anytime man

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Darkness alliance based in Deklein.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

Recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate

Contacts: Nakito Kobara and Dawnbreaker Okaski.

NakitoSig

Hello! Please check our recruitment post:

o7

Fly safe

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.