Returning Veteran Player

Hi,

I am a veteran player returning to Eve Online and I am looking for corporation that meets these Requirements:

• UK Timezone
  • Active members (size of corp about 30-40+)
  • Located in 0.0
  • Regular Roams, but also allow down time to Rat to build up the ISK.

The main thing is that the Corporation and Alliance knows how to have fun…

Leave a reply here or fell free to message me in game.

1 Like

Greetings LeBeau

We are a corporation that likes to get involved in all aspects that EvE Online has to offer.

We are active, friendly and not afraid to take on and build up even the newest of pilots.

We have a vast amount of experience amongst our pilots, that thrive on the opportunity to help and develop new members and our corporation into something even more great than what it is.

So if you’re ambitious, not afraid to get your hands dirty, enjoy good banter and not too shy to talk on comms, then come on over to our public channel. We would love to hear from you.

Public Channel – Lizards Pub

Points of contact –
Claytis
Ltd SpacePig
Tuggers

Recruitment Status – Open

What we look for :

18+ Years of age
Voice comms
15+mil SP
The hunger to smash people in the face
Solid sense of humour, we love the bants
What you can expect :

Strong UK/EU time zone presence
Daily PVP roams
Solid leadership
Active members
Experience and willing to assist
Corp JF service
Sov
Weekly BLOPS fleets

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Gone back looking for the right Corp…

Greetings LeBeau

My corp, Merciful Genocide is recruiting. We are a small 40 man corp whom participate in small gang and solo PvP. We are apart of the FUBAR alliance of which has just recently moved to a new pocket. We have Excellent Null Rats if your into Ratting and Quality Ores. Due to the nature of our recent standings reset there is a lot of PvP content if thats your thing and we have enough in alliance and coalition to let miners keep mining.

I’ll post the link to my corp ad and I look forwards to hearing from you.
Fly like you stole it! o7
Tauri Padecain - Merciful Genocide Recruitment Director

╔╗║╔╗ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
╚╗║║║ SINISTER.
╚╝║║╚ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
╠► Nullsec Piracy
╠► Bear hunting
╠► Hotdrops
╠► Roams.
╠► Guristas Loyal
╠► Fight the bluedonut

Read our forum thread Sinister. - EUTZ - PvP - 0.0

Hello LeBeau,

If you get a chance, please give us a closer look. Check out who/what we are…

We have a wide variety of SP players, including a large core of higher ones. We love to fly together, so SP drives a back seat to what we try to do in WH Space. We are ALL about better content…for everyone!

Hope to see ya in space,
o7

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.