🏆 [SERVICE] Videos, Billboard Ads, Eve Graphics, Forum Banners

Shoot me a PM ingame.

Nobody ever paid you anything Yaosus you “made” those banners (copy and pasted eve pics from other creators found on google) and lame eve videos for free to remain part of VMG… an alliance you used to sort of be in.
If you are able to “reuse” the work of others, in things you “create” to advertise an alliance you were part of then so can others. no need to cry like a child about it.

Also Yausus is a hard person to deal with for any amount of isk (IMO) but i do like his(and those he steals from) artwork We at VMG get some positive feedback from it at least.

We never shared a single transactions because I despise people who steal and scam. NaturalClonekiller and Khrom paid for the work you stole. Transactions are there.
Next post from you here will come with a full on petition for harassment.

You get back on the forums after a 2 week ban (i can only assume from your 2 week absence) after everything has died down and moved on and instantly start it up again with your lies.

Then accuse me of harassment when i respond to your comments?
Go ahead an petition me for defending myself against your lies, lets see what happens with that.

Anyone who knows me knows i don’t do isk doubling/jita scams, as per usual you make up lies (out of nowhere btw) about things that’s too easy to refute.

once again if you want to make remarks against me, feel free. But you can as usual expect me to make some back.
Difference is i will support mine with evidence and wont resort to making up facts or bringing real life comments into it over space pixels like you do.
ball is in your court if you want to go down this road again i’m game, or you can grow up and move on.
will leave it up to you.

1 Like

Hello Id like to make a business inquiry about how much it would cost to make a banner about khromius quitting eve? Mail me in game about prices thank you.

Good day , our corp is interested in a short in station video to be produced , please contact me ingame

Kiloalpha

Service queue is full.

bump for good guy

Back in bidness

Hello Id like to make a business inquiry about how much it would cost to make a banner about khromius quitting eve? Mail me in game about prices thank you.
Or at least the events leading up to VMG being masterfully undermined and swept out from under the massively inferior khromiass and natural motherhen feelings patrol?

1 Like

I am sorry I do not work with thieves.

NEW STUFF - NEW STYLE :

2 Likes

mailed ingame

Sent you a mail in game, we would like to speak to you.

Open for business. Message me here or in game.
o/

50% Discount for banners - Valid 7 days

post here or send PM ingame

I’m interested in an intro video do you have discord?

hi there @Nakito_Kobara

use this invite link

Le bump

1 Like

50% Discount for banners - Valid 3 days

post here or send PM ingame

1 Like