The like and get likes thread

Aaand, my beddy time is long overdue! Nighties lovelies!

11 Likes

Good night,Yiole! and it is bed time for me too.

Good night lovelies.

10 Likes

goodnight you two :sleeping:

10 Likes

Watchin a space-x launch. Perfect waste of time. Im already on track for doing nothing the next few days.

10 Likes

Micro single player eve online (thatā€™s what a few reviewers said)

10 Likes

Oh no, I see error only,

Timezone :kissing_heart:/

And something unbelievable happened. CCP Falcon just banned me from forums for 14 days. Because of posting of a laughing Putin image.

It was supposedly trolling. But I am trolling innocently! Only wanted to have a small laugh. Most nonsense ban I ever got. Its a record breaking ban.:joy:

10 Likes

LOL. Ish got banned for 30 days by the Falcon himself, for saying she didnā€™t gave a sh*t of some big release, dunno if it was Rubicon or what. Was such obvious sore spot reaction from Falcon that eventually I talked a top GM out to reduce the ban to 14 days, using Forum Administration Talk V and a Diplomacy implant. ā€œMea culpa, mea maxima culpa, but I am good gal, Iā€™ve spread Good Posting around, could you please consider reducing the ban? (because you and me know Falcon lost his temper over a small jab in a unprofessional way but we also know you canā€™t undo his action as he would lose face so just ask him to be generous and allow you to reduce my ban?)ā€

Frankly, just take it as a honor badge and be a wee bit more careful outside of this thread. With community team down to just Falcon and Guard and generally bad mood in the company as laying off people over wrong management decissions has become a biennial tradition (2011 - 2013 - 2015 - 2017), we should cut some slack to the people dealing with our sh*tposting.

Also: wonā€™t somebody think of the droids?

10 Likes

Meeh, why prolong inevitable I think. Hilmar needs a change of job anyway. :joy:

We should do what we can to bring him down. Posting stuff on forums is one of the better things we can do. Spreading words of Hilmar talking about having no balls to his devs, then pricing monocles at 70$. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Did you get a haircut?

10 Likes

Well, Hilmar tried to sell the company and retire and that has failed with the VR fiasco (I always claimed that it was about selling the company to a greater fool while VR looked as a good business proposition). So whatever he plans to eventually cash up some of his shares, retire and let investors find a different CEO, the future will tell. The next plan looks as promising as everything else since Incarna as CCP continues to be a one trick pony.

You know, a FX artist will always be a FX artist even if he CEOā€™s a company for 20 years. The point where Hilmar should have agreed that managing a company is a specialyzed job not related to how cool is your masterpiece artwork was years ago, after Incarna.

11 Likes

Itā€™s an alt using a funny property of the forumā€™s sans serif font.

Nana Skalski =/= Nana SkaIski :wink:

11 Likes

You could think like that. :wink:

11 Likes

Falcon gave me a warning for ā€œtrollingā€ because I asked if Quant has been fired too since he didnā€™t post the MER, but Falcon didā€¦ It was a serious question :sob:

10 Likes

Soā€¦ is CCP like Windows XP now?

They were a good company, dropped a lot of great games thoughā€¦ okay 2ā€¦

Where would be a good place for them? Thatā€™s the issue of making a minority game, no one knows your skill with common platformsā€¦ FPS = good, RPG = Okay, Eve online = UI designers? I wonder where Rattati and Archduke wentā€¦

Bigger issue, whoā€™ll buy Eve? Itā€™s kind of old, not a great source of income, community makes it a bitā€¦ hard for advertisements (the game is known for making a cyber tyrant and a few bullying cases that ended in deathā€¦)

Iā€™m going to do something stupid, make a post, about something :zipper_mouth_face:

10 Likes

Hilmar is doing an excellent job at driving EVE and CCP against the wall. I donā€™t think that any sane person would actually consider buying the sinking ship.

10 Likes

Or this could be his master plan all along behind the encroaching of micro transactions, dumbing down the game and theme-parkerization of EVE.
Presumably he thinks he doesnā€™t need the community of EVE to sell off a free-to-play WoW clone with spaceships for a nice bargain.

A game made for idiots sure has a much greater potential at appealing to investors, because there are just so many more of those than there are intelligent people that EVE used to appeal to.

10 Likes

Oh my. Will this ever end? Youtube just showed me a trailer for a live action version of Battle Angel Alita. Didnā€™t knew it was on the making. And havenā€™t seen the anime, to be honest. But, WTF?

Now call me when they do it with Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. And tell me who exactly would play Yoko Littnerā€¦ :rofl:

10 Likes

New favorite picture for these forums.

10 Likes

My favorite color in the alphabet is the number 4

11 Likes

I was always partial to 3 myself :thinking:

10 Likes