The like and get likes thread

Spell check is the bane of those who type too fast… I use it at my job for all professional writing, but sometimes I wish I could just dictate and have some professional typewriter do the job.

14 Likes

I logged into eve like 5 hours ago, still haven’t done anything yet #Lazy #F1 :monkey: life

15 Likes

The galaxies are happy today :sun_with_face:

14 Likes

Go to sleep, monkey. You must be really tired. Go to sleep and let us eat you.

Bab-aya-ga

13 Likes

Also: random nerd hymn.

This is how you make a song about stellar fusion and the life cycle of stars…

Bonus:

Can something be nerdier than a song about pulsars using sampled signals from actual pulsars?

Yes!

An actual pulsar sound… like the Vela pulsar:

Each “beat” is a energy & matter beam exiting the dead star.

15 Likes

And, let’s call it a day. Nighties lovelies!

12 Likes

Also: who said you can’t drive a VW Camper van sideways?

16 Likes

Discourshit is open-source. So anyone can modify it. Technically,we should be blaming CCP’s sloppiness for not modifying it enough. :rofl: :frog: FeelsGoodMan

14 Likes

Who ever manages to impose a swear jar into the entirety of the internet would be the richest man in the world

15 Likes

I would love to be the guy collecting the jars contents. Just to count it. Really.

14 Likes

@StonerPhReaK Meet your maker :rofl:

13 Likes

Grandmas have a real racket going

14 Likes

I’m fading fast… :sleeping:

14 Likes

Timezone o/

But why dead? Maybe its only the orther kind of life, on a larger scale. Maybe its only a part of something greater, hidden, and our mind, senses and sensors cant grasp it. :thinking:

15 Likes

Hamster wheel cooled PC! Hamster sold separately with RGB hamster options available! CCP, get yours today for F R E E :parrotwave1::parrotwave2::parrotwave3::parrotwave4::parrotwave5:

13 Likes

ISD_Buldath is trying to chicken out.

14 Likes

I don’t know if it would even be possible to add pages to Discourshit without essentialy making another forum software. Also, let’s remind that Discourshit’s most prominent feature is a powerful internal messaging system and CCP has denied access to that feature for users… :roll_eyes:

13 Likes

Oh, and good morning LAGLers!

13 Likes

You’re spamming posts quite a lot for having complained about spammy behavior not so long ago :thinking:

14 Likes

You mean as in posting single words and spreading sentences over dozens of mesages? I think I’ve seen that, but certainly not from the author of the completely fake “10 messages rule”. Also the custom of adding a “also” message after my goodnight message is something I already was doing at the old LAGL. It’s a tradition!

15 Likes