The like and get likes thread

:neutral_face:

11 Likes

So long and thanks for all the likesā€¦I guess.

11 Likes

Good morning to you too! I, personally am doing fine. How are you?

11 Likes

Now the question is, what do I do with all my assets? I could fund a war to remove the CFC from the map once and for all. I could take revenge on the people I donā€™t care about. I could remove the undead corpse that once was Bombers Bar for the health of the communityā€¦

Or I could throw it all into my Vanquisher and generate the most expensive killmail yet.

11 Likes

Why not donate to the Magic School Bus?

11 Likes

I suppose I can give Mike a few hundred billionā€¦ Then use a trillion or two to wipe out the CFC. Another trillion to mark BB ā€˜leadershipā€™ (a scammer ring, really) as permanent targets to make them quit. Another trillion to send some mercenaries worth their salt to hunt down some old acquaintancesā€¦ And then I can still hit zkill with a several-trillion Vanquisher killmailā€¦

So many possibilities!

Or maybe Iā€™ll just biomass it all.

10 Likes

Clockā€™s ticking.

11 Likes

I would ask how the heck you got so much, but its probably from things I already know like manufacturing and stuff.

I just got my first bill a few days ago and got pretty damn hyped!

Then I proceeded to mine in low sec and get blown up, that was fun XD

Not gonna spend it all in one place ofc, going to continue with small industry investments and see what sells and all that jazz. The more free minerals I can grab from mining the more profit for whatever I desire to make!

But right now most of what I make was from Buy Mats Make Stuff, and been venturing into T2, so its being fun so far ^^

Also, do think more than twice if you really want to erase your character, I mean, are you really going to let other peopleā€™s stupidity get to ya? Erasing a character has a much bigger impact here with how long you take to get your stuff back (unless youā€™re like me and donā€™t mind to work from the start all over again for a fresh new experience! Empty wallets give motivation)

If ya still do go through, fly safe, and thanks for all the likes, you will be missed <3

10 Likes

ā€œIndeed, current events may become past events, but always remember that there will, now and always, be future events in the future.ā€

10 Likes

Iā€™ve been playing since 2003ā€¦ Made my fortune in the first few years of the game (hoarded a crapton of PLEX and blueprints and inflation did the rest).

I did that in 2009. Quit the game, but kept my stuff. Well, gave it away to a friend, but he quit shortly after me and I had it all back when I started again in 2012. But EVE is going downhill. Iā€™ve complained about the direction CCP is taking the game for the past few years. Nothing changed. Theyā€™re still continuing to dumb it down in every regard. Annoy the ā– ā– ā– ā–  out of me with things I do not want to have (billboards grrr).

I havenā€™t actively played in a few years now and I donā€™t see that changing anymore. The game I loved to play is gone. The community I loved to play with is gone. And neither is coming back. From my point of view, EVE is effectively dead. Everything that made EVE EVE just isnā€™t there anymore. It may be the same name in front of the curtain, but itā€™s just an abomination behind the curtain.

Iā€™m ready to finally win at EVE.

10 Likes

Well then, good luck out there, not going to stop ya, fly safe! o7

A shame about that shirt tho, that shirt looks cool with that star, where can I get one of those?

11 Likes

Well, for what is worth, please donā€™t go. I ask it personally to you. Iā€™ve lost enough friends and acquitances in EVE. :cry:

Roll an alpha and come here to like and get likes, if youā€™re tired of being Linus Gorp.

All in all, who in this thread actually plays EVE any longer?

11 Likes

The CONCORD shirt? The market is your only chance. Itā€™s one of the limited edition items that came with the Frigates of EVE limited edition.

11 Likes

Aaahhh so thats where its from thenā€¦ Need to check prices then, Iā€™m a real sucker for CONCORD!

ā€¦ Even thinking of getting PLEX should the ship Marshal not come in PD, just so I can quickly get my hands in one of them

11 Likes
11 Likes

THE PLAY AND LAGL POLL

Question: do you still play EVE Online? Do you LAGL (Like And Get Likes?)

• Yes, I play and I LAGL
  • No, I donā€™t play, but I LAGL
  • I am a troll LOLOLOL

0 voters

11 Likes

I got no idea what Lagl means but yeh I play!

11 Likes

Like And Get Liked - LAGL

11 Likes

Edited for question for clarity. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Oh hell yeah!

11 Likes