The like and get likes thread

When europeans came to mesoamerica, the civilization there had the best moments behind them. There were ruins of cities inside jungles. Like a warning.

The nature will probably recover, but only without us. :pensive:

10 Likes

Humanity going extinct wouldnā€™t be such a bad thing, tbh.

10 Likes

Darn, what a day. Lulu Lunette quits and Ima_Wreckyou (of all gankers!) ponders to stop paying her last sub since EVE isnā€™t going anywhere.

Anyway, life goes on. Hereā€™s a nice video of the Falcon Heavy as you neverā€¦ heared it. Wear your headphones!

10 Likes

I think Lord is spamming for likes.

10 Likes

Thatā€™s not nice Lord, if you want to be King of likes, you must do it in a legitimate way.

10 Likes

Like, earning your likes one by one.

10 Likes

Or posting several times a day, intercalate with answers of other posters unitl you become King of Likes.

10 Likes

Or maybe you could just marry the Queen of Likes and become King consort! :grin:

10 Likes

And now yes, Iā€™m off to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: a spotless Sun

The Sun has been (almost) spotless for the last weeks. This is on the road to the solar rminimum that should happen sometime during 2019 before solar activity starts ramping up again as part of the 11 years cycle of solar activityā€¦

10 Likes

And now to the Mars! \:sunglasses:/

Nini :kissing_heart:/

10 Likes

Last night brought a few inches to the already few from the night before. To many fews make for a nasty driving situation. Everyone forgets how to drive and the sad part is most of the people live here. Add to this its a day i decide to go visit everyone. Slippery Hustle. Finally am home. Gonna send a shout-out to the weather gods and wish for a calm next few days.

10 Likes

Now why would I spam for likes? Letā€™s say I am justā€¦posting more frequently than usual. Being the King of Likes wonā€™t earn me anythingā€¦or would it? :man_shrugging: DUN DUN DUNNNN!

10 Likes

Good night,lovelies. :heart:

9 Likes

Yes, being hit with the banhammer, like the two before you :joy:

10 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: :ccpguard:

11 Likes

/comes out from the dark/

Psst, psstā€¦ iā€™m the post-bans Queen of Likes and Iā€™m still unbannedā€¦ :female_detective:

/slips back into darkness/

10 Likes

And, good morning LAGLers! Have you saved any skateboards lately?

10 Likes

:ok_hand:

Captain leaves the ship last. I dont know if that is the good idea tho. :rofl:

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:/

10 Likes

Well else could happen what coast guard told to the captain of Costa Concordiaā€¦ ā€œSo itā€™s dark and you wanna go home!? GET BACK TO THE SHIP!!ā€

Guess that at this point the guy just felt envious of captain Lord of the Titanicā€¦

10 Likes

9 Likes