The like and get likes thread

I am easily amused, I love what you did on that second line there, lol. Rainbow parrots bouncing off each other. To cute! :grin:

25 Likes

That thread contains a lot of upset over something rather trivial.

23 Likes

Why is there a psyduck hiding behind CCP logo? :psyccp:

23 Likes

He’s waiting for the right time.

24 Likes

please, someone teach me how to new forums 101

25 Likes

There should be a message from discobot in your notification window, in upper right corner of forums when you click your portrait. It makes some teaching. Just click this message.

24 Likes

Scythe looks slightly different in game than it looks in this concept art

There are slight differences to wings in the back and front, the underbelly of the ship, upper wing, and all over the back and front structure. On the concept art it looks more massive, more detailed. I have never before seen how it was supposed to look. As it was made fairly early in the game, probably the artist made it with less polygon count and rather in a hurry, so it would not take much of precious development time and will not make people lose framerates on weak GPUs.

24 Likes

Seems i missed all party, :nyanparrot::nyanparrot::nyanparrot::nyanparrot::nyanparrot::nyanparrot::nyanparrot:
:parrotwave1::parrotwave2::parrotwave3::parrotwave4::parrotwave5::parrotwave6::parrotwave7:
:moonwalkingparrot::moonwalkingparrot::moonwalkingparrot::moonwalkingparrot::moonwalkingparrot::moonwalkingparrot::moonwalkingparrot:
:shufflefurtherparrot::shufflefurtherparrot::shufflefurtherparrot::shufflefurtherparrot::shufflefurtherparrot::shufflefurtherparrot::shufflefurtherparrot:
:shufflepartyparrot::shufflepartyparrot::shufflepartyparrot::shufflepartyparrot::shufflepartyparrot::shufflepartyparrot::shufflepartyparrot:
:explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot::explodyparrot:

23 Likes

:loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot::loveparrot:

22 Likes

Best parrot

22 Likes

These parrots are quite hypnotic…
I have to stop watching them, I feel like I will start to end all sentences with them just to have some more. That would be unfortunate, as I like many food emotes. :hotdog:

Nini o/
:sleeping:

23 Likes

Written EVE Online but pronounced as: Ewww Online. :kissing_heart:

25 Likes

23 Likes

Ah damn, thought I’d get away with it… Didn’t make it…

I LOSE!

25 Likes

I lose.

25 Likes

Heh. I can still remember it for another 8 minutes without losing. Time to forget again what I posted. :grin:

24 Likes

26 Likes

Another night, another sleepy me… so I wish you sweet dreams of yoru favorite kind and, nighties lovelies!

26 Likes

Also: I just made a thing, specially for this sub-forum… a signature!

27 Likes

Of course it’s not a real signature, but I will just copy/paste it because it’s cool.

27 Likes