XML error trying to download Skill Queue Planner

Hi,

I tried to download the Skill Queue Planner mentioned in Resources for the New Citizen! and linked to at EVEMon - Character Monitoring and Planning for EVE Online. This seems to be a problem with BitBucket and the GitHub link seems to be okay.

Is this planner still recommended or should I even bother worrying about trying to download it?

Thanks!

1 Like

The skill planner is very useful in working out long term goals. I would definitely try to use it. I will make sure the link in that thread is up to date later today.

Regards
Stall

2 Likes

Hi there,

I just had a look and I can download the application. You mentioned you had an XML error, was this while you were trying to use an API within the application?

1 Like

No, I was trying to download it using a web browser. The error happened using FF, Chrome and Edge. Was I not doing it correctly?

Update:
I just attempted in Chrome again, and it worked. It also works now in Edge. The XML error still happens in FF.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.