3 Pages123Next page

Mittani Went Down To Fountain

Author
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#1 Posted: 2013.06.13 02:21  |  Edited by: TsukasaTiger
http://vimeo.com/68255314

Enjoy, nerds.

Edit:
I fixed and re-uploaded the video. It may take some time for Vimeo to convert it... be patient it will be back soon.

After going back and re-watching the video a few times, i'm catching where I occasionally a word.... and other small things..

The video in all honesty was just a placeholder so I could post it on Vimeo. Soundcloud instantly flags it and takes it down. Damn bots.

Anyways.. it's fixed now. Enjoy. :)
#2 Posted: 2013.06.13 02:25
O.K., I lol'd just a bit.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the ho's and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!' and I'll look down, and whisper 'Hodor'.
Caldari State
#3 Posted: 2013.06.13 02:29
2/10

CAOD -------------------------->
Nova Federation
#4 Posted: 2013.06.13 02:31
Lol, how did mittani become the devil of EVE-O?
Something clever
Caldari State
#5 Posted: 2013.06.13 02:59
I lol'd Lol
It's human nature to want to explore. To find your line and go beyond it. The only limit, is the one you set yourself.
#6 Posted: 2013.06.13 03:19
who is mitanni? should I know him?
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#7 Posted: 2013.06.13 03:21
why vimeo not youtube ?
2014 !!!
Imperium Mordor
#8 Posted: 2013.06.13 03:23
Lol Good Job!
«o» Sauron Of_Mordor
Caldari State
#9 Posted: 2013.06.13 03:42
Kristina Rin wrote:
why vimeo not youtube ?

Vimeo don't censor or pull down vids that match other content. like the song this is based on would get auto fingerprinted by youtube's dmca matching system.

Vimeo doesn't do auto matching they manually check all dmca notices, therefore videos last way longer on vimeo than they do on youtube before getting pulled for dmca.

Heck I've still got 4 bbc documentaries i uploaded to vimeo a year ago still up on vimeo :P

plus vimeo's ui is loads better

the main reason i like it is no automated content fingerprinting like youtube uses
#10 Posted: 2013.06.13 03:44

Made me giggle.
Forum signature removed by Empress Jamyl as instructed by God
══ ღღ ══ Jamyl Sarum ══ ღღ ══
Bow down before the one you serve
You're going to get what you deserve
Minmatar Republic
#11 Posted: 2013.06.13 03:45
Nice vid, needed more :effort: though.
Ferguson Alliance
#12 Posted: 2013.06.13 03:46
Not bad, made me smile.
#13 Posted: 2013.06.13 04:52  |  Edited by: TsukasaTiger
After going back and re-watching the video a few times, i'm catching where I occasionally a word.... and other small things..

The video in all honesty was just a placeholder so I could post it on Vimeo. Soundcloud instantly flags it and takes it down. Damn bots.

I threw the video together very quickly and really didn't give it the attention I should have... but it's up now. Soo... meh. The song was the bulk of the work, and really the whole point of this video.

EDIT:

I'm unfucking it... new video should be up fairly soon.
Amarr Empire
#14 Posted: 2013.06.13 05:07
CODE.
#15 Posted: 2013.06.13 05:26

Drats, I was going to bring a high sec fleet down to help Test but got tied up in other important matters. Had I know the Mittani was coming down to witness my support, I would have made an extra effort to be there.

Sorry!
See Bio for isk doubling rules. If you didn't read bio, chances are you funded those who did.
Epsilon Fleet
#16 Posted: 2013.06.13 05:46
Pr1ncess Alia wrote:

I think he works for CCP. I'm not sure though.
Can't wait untill when Eve online is Freemium. WiS only 10$, SP booster for one month 15$, DPS Boost 2$, EHP Boost 2$ Real money trading hub! Cosmeitic ship skins 15$ --> If you don't pay for a product, you ARE the product.
#17 Posted: 2013.06.13 06:46
Not bad.
+1 for original lyrics.
Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But scream it at them in Esperanto, because life is also terrifying and confusing.

Didn't vote? Then you voted for NulBloc
#18 Posted: 2013.06.13 06:53
The South Shall Rise AGAIN!!
'Time is to eternity, as the mind is to what surrounds us.'
Goonswarm Federation
#19 Posted: 2013.06.13 06:57
Mellisa Jade wrote:
The South Shall Rise AGAIN!!

it's taking 148 years and counting :(
Twitter: @EVEAndski

TheMittani.com: The premier source for news, commentary and discussion of EVE Online and other games of interest. 
#20 Posted: 2013.06.13 07:36
Pr1ncess Alia wrote:

First, a little history for you...

"The CFC is a formation of alliances with a similar goal and attitude ... Originally most of the member alliances were part of the Northern Coalition. Soon they began to split off into the Deklein Coalition and do things on their own. They moved down into Fountain together to push IT Alliance out of their space and to give Test Alliance Please Ignore space. The Deklein Coalition and their allies attempted to repel the invasion from the Russian forces coming from the Drone Regions. They saw that the Northern Coalition was dying and they could no longer "prop up a corpse" and regrouped into their Pure Blind/Fade/Deklein space. After the fall of the Northern Coalition the Deklein Coalition changed to the Clusterfuck Coalition under the main alliance Goonswarm Federation."

Mittens, as we like to call him, is the CEO of the CFC.

Basically, CCP changed the way valuable moons are allocated to regions in the newest expansion. Moons are the big money makers for big alliances in EVE, and with the most recent expansion a lot of these moons were moved into TEST space (read: Fountain, Delve & Querious). The CFC is now invading our space in an effort to take them from us. It's a money grab, and they are screwing old allies to do it.
3 Pages123Next page