EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Thanks Goon Bloggers for all the advertising :D

First post
Author
#1 - 2012-06-12 14:12:20 UTC
I'd just like to thank all the Goons, their Pets, and Bloggers for helping to spread the word about the idiocy running rampant with the Meta-game aspects of EVE Online.

My alt's original post (locked understandably due to 100% Goon Only responses. Where are the high sec players ? ....Oh, that's right.......) https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=119145

Actually, most of these folks need lessons in Discourse and History. First of all, comparing 2 groups is not a statement of "is". Also, I do not see the word ****** mentioned anywhere despite what the Mittani SAYS. Unreal honestly. They must be 'keeping alive the spirit of Old school Propaganda'? Whatever floats your boat.

Secondly, the Jews were castigated and chased around for time immemorial, without any kind of homeland UNTIL RECENT HISTORY. (and even then............) Somehow, it has been conveniently forgotten by these posters that the Holocaust encompassed only the smallest, most recent part of their MILLENIAS LONG history. To dismiss the previous diasporas and cultural conflagrations, EVEN AS RELEVANT TO THIS SITUATION, is to really demean their history folks. You disgust me and probably any actual Jewish people who read your crap.

Our grandparents fought in that World War with the intent of eliminating the action-by-prejudicial-mindset utterly. I guess ultimately they failed. In fact I don't guess after all.

Anyway, I just wanted to point out those few things, and provide links to the rest of the story as it has now grown and spread (thankfully) across 5 'media outlets': The Ancient Gaming Noob, The Nosy Gamer, Alikchi in EVE (thanks for Tweeting that link too Mittani--I woulda missed it), and disappointingly Jester's Trek....and Twitter. ( I love the one guy who is astonished that 'a high sec carebear would Follow the Mittani).

https://twitter.com/#!/TheMittani (tweets on June 8)

http://tagn.wordpress.com/2012/06/08/friday-bullet-points/ The Ancient Gaming Noob

http://nosygamer.blogspot.com/2012/06/with-enemies-like-this-mittani-doesnt.html (obvious)

http://alikchi.wordpress.com/ Alichki in EVE

Finally:
http://jestertrek.blogspot.com/2012/06/qotw-godwins-law.html

Good day.

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Goonswarm Federation
#2 - 2012-06-12 14:15:04 UTC
So what you're tying to say is that victims of hulkageddon really ARE the same as victims of the holocaust?
#3 - 2012-06-12 14:15:17 UTC
Oh, and Alikchi's quote : "Silencing critics? Being targeted by Miniluv just makes people louder, if Krixtal is any example."

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Sanctuary Pact
#4 - 2012-06-12 14:16:38 UTC
#5 - 2012-06-12 14:17:43 UTC
OP is obsessed.
#6 - 2012-06-12 14:19:53 UTC
Jesus christ, will someone permaban this guy already?

A professional astro-bastard was not available so they sent me.

Minmatar Republic
#7 - 2012-06-12 14:20:32 UTC
Man, at some point you lost it, didn't you?
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#8 - 2012-06-12 14:20:55 UTC
Biomass thread, gas all Icefluxors.
Sanctuary Pact
#9 - 2012-06-12 14:27:06 UTC
before the lock, I need to say that your post title is misleading, a lie.

It should read "I blame the Goons for all the Jewish problems"

Dude really, get off your high-horse and play the game. Leave your real-life politics and ideology in your pocket.
I'm pretty sure you are offending more Jews than you are trying to help in some mysterious way known only to yourself.
Get over it.
Goonswarm Federation
#10 - 2012-06-12 14:30:26 UTC
Oh hey, I know who Krixtal is now. I can put two and two together!

It's twelve, right?

You make a valid point, good Sir or Madam. 

#11 - 2012-06-12 14:39:03 UTC
Oh....and you High Sec folks.....probably best to respond here with a Forum Alt only. IF any of you are even still around.

SetrakDark
#12 - 2012-06-12 14:39:08 UTC
Seriously...dude...this has gone beyond amusing into sad.

Unplug and walk away. This will not end well for you.
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2012-06-12 14:41:41 UTC
What Galen said. It is ******** to compare RL stuff with a game. I've seen Poetic bring terrorists into the picture which I think is also stupid. Both of you need to step away from the keyboard a bit. Maybe take a vacation.
Goonswarm Federation
#14 - 2012-06-12 14:46:38 UTC
Didn't you quit this game?
#15 - 2012-06-12 14:47:33 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
To dismiss the previous diasporas and cultural conflagrations, EVEN AS RELEVANT TO THIS SITUATION, is to really demean their history folks.
Yes. So why did you do it? It's pretty disgusting.
Goonswarm Federation
#16 - 2012-06-12 14:53:21 UTC
I don't know about gaming blogs, really, but these links OP posted don't look too appealing to me.
Or perhaps it's just the awful background image on one of the blogs. My eyes...
Clockwork Pineapple
#17 - 2012-06-12 14:55:50 UTC
Jake Warbird wrote:
Man, at some point you lost it, didn't you?

It was right about the time his pos got reinforced by 15 or so bored goons. That's not a typo, either - he went off the deep end when it was reinforced, not even actually blown up.

"Look any reason why you need to talk like that? I have now reported you. I dont need to listen to your bad tone. If you cant have a grown up conversation then leave the thread["

#18 - 2012-06-12 14:59:57 UTC
As amusing as your posts have been I have to agree with some of the others, some..no... much of the **** you are typing should get you and all of your alts a vacation from the forums. I agree that this has gone from amusing forum warrioring to sad obsession.

Do you smell what the Lock's cooking?

Test Alliance Please Ignore
#19 - 2012-06-12 15:03:48 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
( I love the one guy who is astonished that 'a high sec carebear would Follow the Mittani)

And yet it fits so nicely into the theory that you're a troll.
#20 - 2012-06-12 15:10:46 UTC
Seriously, you need to draw a line here. We dont allow RL politics on the forums for a reason. Comparing this with a holocaust that still haunts this very world we are in, is one big step gone to far!

This thread is now locked and i better do not see you open another thread of this nature.

ISD Eshtir

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons

Interstellar Services Department