EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
2 Pages12Next page
 

Login Screen Secret Skull? *Dev Input wanted*

First post
Author
Of Sound Mind
#1 - 2012-07-01 19:49:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Stalker Dellacort
So I was looking at the login screen a couple days ago and saw this skull in the planet's texture. Has this been found before? I cannot find any mention of it. The skull is seen from a side view with the teeth and eye socket clearly depicted and a bullet hole on the back of the head where the arrow is pointing. It is pretty cool once you see it. Thoughts?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/evetitlescreenskull.png/
#2 - 2012-07-01 19:57:07 UTC
Or brains are wonderful little pattern recognition engines, aren't they.

EvE: Everyone vs Everyone

-RubyPorto

#3 - 2012-07-01 20:00:24 UTC
once i saw jesus in /dev/urandom
#4 - 2012-07-01 20:20:29 UTC
That`s not a moon it`s a SPACE STATION!
Pandemic Horde
#5 - 2012-07-01 20:23:31 UTC  |  Edited by: DonHel
I see puppies playing


honestly though, the imagination is something... I really don't see your skull at all :\
#6 - 2012-07-01 20:30:29 UTC
It's like looking at clouds, you will see what you want to see.

On tyranus or dominion I use to see E.T. Didnt feel the need to start a topic though.
Lin-Young Borovskova
#7 - 2012-07-01 20:38:18 UTC
The first time I saw a "strong" person jump in to the swimming pool I thought he was Moses, then I realised he was just a normal human being.

Left disappointed.

brb

#8 - 2012-07-01 21:00:18 UTC
Devs will rush to this thread for sure.
#9 - 2012-07-01 21:27:08 UTC
I see it now, it is kind of hard to see it. It does look pretty cool though when it hits. I thought that SC makes it hard to see though. I tried to look at my log in screen to see if it is easier to see it from there, but I have a different login picture.

Signature removed for inappropriate language - CCP Eterne

#10 - 2012-07-01 22:18:08 UTC
DonHel wrote:
I see puppies playing


honestly though, the imagination is something... I really don't see your skull at all :\


I agree, the OP doesn't have a skull.

[b]Don't worry about posting with your main!  Post with your brain! "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."[/b]

Gallente Federation
#11 - 2012-07-01 22:22:42 UTC
Disney does a better job.
C C P Alliance
#12 - 2012-07-01 22:26:24 UTC
Stalker Dellacort wrote:
So I was looking at the login screen a couple days ago and saw this skull in the planet's texture. Has this been found before? I cannot find any mention of it. The skull is seen from a side view with the teeth and eye socket clearly depicted and a bullet hole on the back of the head where the arrow is pointing. It is pretty cool once you see it. Thoughts?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/evetitlescreenskull.png/

Finally someone found it! Lol

CCP karkur | Programmer | Team Five 0 | @CCP_karkur

#13 - 2012-07-01 22:48:58 UTC
Pipa Porto wrote:
Or brains are wonderful little pattern recognition engines, aren't they.


Someone knows whats up.
SCRUBS.
#14 - 2012-07-02 00:00:39 UTC
I see the skull too. But then I might just be subjected to mass suggestion and automated pattern recognition =\

while (CurrentSelectedTarget.Status == ShipStatus.Alive) {

     _myShip.FireAllGuns(CurrentSelectedTarget);

}

#15 - 2012-07-02 00:12:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Pipa Porto
Akirei Scytale wrote:
Pipa Porto wrote:
Or brains are wonderful little pattern recognition engines, aren't they.


Someone knows whats up.


Apparently not. Karkur seems to say it's there intentionally.

(I still don't see it)


EDIT:

Hey, Now I see it. It's sideways, and pretty distinct.

EvE: Everyone vs Everyone

-RubyPorto

Paragons Of Virtue
#16 - 2012-07-02 00:15:32 UTC
I see it Lol
#17 - 2012-07-02 02:18:44 UTC
still dont see it
Caldari State
#18 - 2012-07-02 02:51:13 UTC
i see it ,funny
#19 - 2012-07-02 03:06:12 UTC
That's nothing, there's an outline of a Dalek on the surface of Skarkon V.
#20 - 2012-07-02 03:46:50 UTC
After the talking to jack daniels i still can't find it Sad
2 Pages12Next page
Forum Jump