Gallente Federation
#21 - 2012-07-02 21:00:08 UTC
CCP Goliath wrote:
Morganta wrote:
CCP Goliath wrote:
Citation needed Roll

so rumor threads are ok again?

I has a confused

Nope but I'm not Community. Just wanted to let everyone know that this was nonsense until it gets eventually locked.

Oh go on, and you know you want to........

Tal

I Fought the Law, and the Law Won... Talon Silverhawk

#22 - 2012-07-02 21:02:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Seismic Stan
CCP Goliath wrote:
Morganta wrote:
CCP Goliath wrote:
Citation needed Roll

so rumor threads are ok again?

I has a confused

Nope but I'm not Community. Just wanted to let everyone know that this was nonsense until it gets eventually locked.

Yeah, sorry. I started this rumour in another thread with a quote that was entirely made up on the spot on Twitter by Phyridean (he can't help it - he's a compulsive liar ;) ).

Thank you all for participating in a social experiment to promote the Thukk You Frill Me event on July 15.

The frill isn't back, but we'd like it to be.
#23 - 2012-07-02 21:07:48 UTC
CCP Goliath wrote:
Citation needed Roll

Citation? Eerm, I nicked it from another thread if that counts.

"We will create the introduction thread if that is requested by the community. Also, we will have an ISD Seminar about the CCL team in the coming weeks in which you can ask your questions about the CCL team and provide some constructive feedback to us." - Countless pages of locked threads and numerous permabanned accounts later, change is coming.

#24 - 2012-07-02 21:13:24 UTC
I made it up completely on the spot!

Someone made a joke about a vagabond tax. I made it happen.
#25 - 2012-07-02 21:42:56 UTC
TheBreadMuncher wrote:

Give us back the navy comet's "Police Cruiser" paintjob! I haven't been able to cruise the stars playing "Bad boys" out of the windows for far too long.

How about making the isthar happy again (with white teeth) or at least decontaminating khanid colour schemes from all the tacky looking grey and red?

Nah - not going to happen - just zoom out and deal with it.

On a side note: How about adding an option to not render ship models just as there's one to not render drone models?
You know... [morons.](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gjOx65yD5A)
C C P Alliance
#26 - 2012-07-02 22:06:41 UTC
Baseless rumor thread. Locked.
2 PagesPrevious page12