Test Server Feedback

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
4 PagesPrevious page1234Next page
 

Angle ships

First post
Author
Pandemic Horde
#21 - 2012-06-13 08:14:57 UTC  |  Edited by: nat longshot
well let see of someone from eve that works on art will post now not someone that has no clue.

 [13:12:18] CCP Punkturis nat longshot you're a cutie.. OH YAH I WIN!!

Caldari State
#22 - 2012-06-13 20:05:17 UTC
nat longshot wrote:
well let see of someone from eve that works on art will post now not someone that has no clue.


How about you stop your temper tantrum and say thank you that they are doing it at all
Pandemic Horde
#23 - 2012-06-13 23:19:45 UTC
WolfeReign wrote:
nat longshot wrote:
well let see of someone from eve that works on art will post now not someone that has no clue.


How about you stop your temper tantrum and say thank you that they are doing it at all


how about you pucker up and kiss my this toons "you get the point" just stating what i think about the whole Bull that ccp has become.

Its been a year they started this whole v3 it shows me and other players ccp is slow for the fact of all extra people they pull for dust and world of darkness. There huge mistakes on the new UIS the war dec rework and all the other stuff they cant get right.

I have been playing from 08 and have been playing other games before hand and after and as a whole ccp fails at anything they do at patch time and hearing the players even as they say were hear you. Do you really no they dont they just give us a hand job saying they do and hope we go away. i like eve or i would not be playing this long but at some point even older players get tired of the same hand job and double talk that has became ccp.

Prove you hear us and listen to our feed back CCP show are what you have shown in work show to alot of us you dont listen.

 [13:12:18] CCP Punkturis nat longshot you're a cutie.. OH YAH I WIN!!

Caldari State
#24 - 2012-06-13 23:25:09 UTC
nat longshot wrote:
WolfeReign wrote:
nat longshot wrote:
well let see of someone from eve that works on art will post now not someone that has no clue.


How about you stop your temper tantrum and say thank you that they are doing it at all


how about you pucker up and kiss my this toons "you get the point" just stating what i think about the whole Bull that ccp has become.

Its been a year they started this whole v3 it shows me and other players ccp is slow for the fact of all extra people they pull for dust and world of darkness. There huge mistakes on the new UIS the war dec rework and all the other stuff they cant get right.

I have been playing from 08 and have been playing other games before hand and after and as a whole ccp fails at anything they do at patch time and hearing the players even as they say were hear you. Do you really no they dont they just give us a hand job saying they do and hope we go away. i like eve or i would not be playing this long but at some point even older players get tired of the same hand job and double talk that has became ccp.

Prove you hear us and listen to our feed back CCP show are what you have shown in work show to alot of us you dont listen.


If you're going to complain atleast have the decency to do so in a civil manner
Amarr Empire
#25 - 2012-06-13 23:49:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Zalasastra
nat longshot wrote:
who give a rat behinde about pos and capital ships i dont there looked and use little.


you may not care, but some other players do, and they may not care about your ships.

they're not trying to screw you over, they simply had to come up with a schedule for the whole matter, and with everything that the players demand, the schedule is a bit long.


nat longshot wrote:
I have been playing from 08 and have been playing other games before hand and after and as a whole ccp fails at anything they do at patch time and hearing the players even as they say were hear you.


I've been playing since '06, I've played many, many games, and as a whole i think CCP is succeeding at the ongoing development of a unique game, but as with every unique game, there's some experimentation to be done, and some wrong turns to be taken.
#26 - 2012-06-14 00:34:44 UTC
Gilbaron wrote:
why are you making V3 stations when a complete rework of POS (and stations) is coming sooner or later ?

nothing else to do ?


V3 NPC stations, stargates and pretty much all celestrial objects need to be made so that CCP can use an uppdated lighting system which has fancy features such as bounce lighting and stuff. Basically things will look more prettier and spacey.
Minmatar Republic
#27 - 2012-06-14 02:23:51 UTC
you ***** a lot despite getting a blue tag that had useful straight up information. He said they were coming this winter, and that stations and stargates need to be V3'd next to add new lighting system to eve where our lasers light up the hulls and such.

http://dl.eve-files.com/media/1206/scimi.jpg

Minmatar Republic
#28 - 2012-06-14 02:53:36 UTC
CCP Zorba wrote:
Yup, those 'other' factions are on our list and I suspect they'll get done for the winter expansion. Unfortunately we only have so many artists, fortunately our tools are getting better and better and make this whole process much, much easier.


I have two words for you:

CLONING MACHINE!

They are great! You Gotta Get one! Get work done in a fraction of the time. The only problem is the amount of "I'm Beside myself" jokes I hear through out the day is just killing me!

Someday I will have the time to play. For now it is mining afk in High sec. In Cheap ships

Pandemic Horde
#29 - 2012-06-15 02:53:36 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Tyrozan
WolfeReign wrote:
nat longshot wrote:
WolfeReign wrote:
nat longshot wrote:
well let see of someone from eve that works on art will post now not someone that has no clue.


How about you stop your temper tantrum and say thank you that they are doing it at all


how about you pucker up and kiss my this toons "you get the point" just stating what i think about the whole Bull that ccp has become.

Its been a year they started this whole v3 it shows me and other players ccp is slow for the fact of all extra people they pull for dust and world of darkness. There huge mistakes on the new UIS the war dec rework and all the other stuff they cant get right.

I have been playing from 08 and have been playing other games before hand and after and as a whole ccp fails at anything they do at patch time and hearing the players even as they say were hear you. Do you really no they dont they just give us a hand job saying they do and hope we go away. i like eve or i would not be playing this long but at some point even older players get tired of the same hand job and double talk that has became ccp.

Prove you hear us and listen to our feed back CCP show are what you have shown in work show to alot of us you dont listen.


If you're going to complain atleast have the decency to do so in a civil manner


Civil -snip- . dont like it dont read.

Personal attacts and ranting are prohibited.

ISD Tyrozan

 [13:12:18] CCP Punkturis nat longshot you're a cutie.. OH YAH I WIN!!

#30 - 2012-06-15 03:58:13 UTC
They must V3 everything before they can start the V4 (direct x 11?) project

Dust 514's CPM 1 Iron Wolf Saber Eve mail me about Dust 514 issues.

#31 - 2012-06-15 16:00:16 UTC
nat longshot wrote:

Civil lols HTFU my freind this eve and ill be uncivil as i like. dont like it dont read.


How about you stop the chilish temper tantrum and HTFU yourself. It works bothways.
#32 - 2012-07-05 12:05:47 UTC
nat longshot wrote:

rude and inappropriate rant


oh boy. thats what i call self-absorbed.
you know, politeness works in eve too. just saying.


on topic:
i rather wait for the job to be done right than get fed with some have baked stuff.
Still, im kind of curious how the angel v3 will turn out.
#33 - 2012-07-05 15:13:21 UTC
nat longshot wrote:
WolfeReign wrote:
nat longshot wrote:
WolfeReign wrote:
nat longshot wrote:
well let see of someone from eve that works on art will post now not someone that has no clue.


How about you stop your temper tantrum and say thank you that they are doing it at all


how about you pucker up and kiss my this toons "you get the point" just stating what i think about the whole Bull that ccp has become.

Its been a year they started this whole v3 it shows me and other players ccp is slow for the fact of all extra people they pull for dust and world of darkness. There huge mistakes on the new UIS the war dec rework and all the other stuff they cant get right.

I have been playing from 08 and have been playing other games before hand and after and as a whole ccp fails at anything they do at patch time and hearing the players even as they say were hear you. Do you really no they dont they just give us a hand job saying they do and hope we go away. i like eve or i would not be playing this long but at some point even older players get tired of the same hand job and double talk that has became ccp.

Prove you hear us and listen to our feed back CCP show are what you have shown in work show to alot of us you dont listen.


If you're going to complain atleast have the decency to do so in a civil manner


Civil lols HTFU my freind this eve and ill be uncivil as i like. dont like it dont read.


UMAD BRO?!
#34 - 2012-07-05 15:52:19 UTC
Started reading this thread, and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if you don't get any further replies. Your attitude to courteous and nice developer responses is just not appropriate for this forum.

CCP Paradox | EVE QA | Team Phenomenon

Space Magician

Snuffed Out
#35 - 2012-07-05 16:22:00 UTC
nat longshot wrote:
Civil lols HTFU my freind this eve and ill be uncivil as i like. dont like it dont read.

That pretty much means no-one will read your posts. This is a terrible way to convince people to agree with you.
Minmatar Republic
#36 - 2012-07-05 16:57:58 UTC
I'm sure that the art team would love nothing better than to be done V3ing the subcap ships, however, from all of the information available from CSM and CCP, it is still a very intensive process. Unless you're a graphic artist willing to go to Iceland, work for free, and play nicely with their team, HTFU and let them do their jobs.
#37 - 2012-07-05 19:48:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Sarmatiko
Nagarythe Tinurandir wrote:

Still, im kind of curious how the angel v3 will turn out.

From what I have seen - Angel ships are little more bright now and have more details.
Examples (in-game ships will look different, poster lame and horrible at rendering P): Angel Cruiser 1, Angel Battlecruiser 1, Angel Frigate 1.

So OP please shut up and don't worry. CCP will release Angel ships when they are ready.
Amarr Empire
#38 - 2012-07-05 20:44:14 UTC
nat longshot wrote:
Civil lols HTFU my freind this eve and ill be uncivil as i like. dont like it dont read.

Kindly biomass yourself.

Enjoying the rain today? ;)

#39 - 2012-07-05 23:32:25 UTC
Renewed interest in forum ignore functionality?

Also social interaction 101. Just saying.

Upstarting Blogger: Ormehullet Guides and more is coming

Minmatar Republic
#40 - 2012-07-06 04:48:14 UTC
setting quite a few new people to block....

http://dl.eve-files.com/media/1206/scimi.jpg

4 PagesPrevious page1234Next page
Forum Jump