EVE Alliance Tournament Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
2 Pages12Next page
 

Great Match RvB and Rote Kapella

First post First post
Author
#1 - 2012-07-14 20:32:49 UTC
Congrats to RvB. Starting short one ship and coming back from behind. Awesome fight...best of the match so far.
Goonswarm Federation
#2 - 2012-07-14 20:33:31 UTC
So good
HYDRA RELOADED
#3 - 2012-07-14 20:34:51 UTC
Warms my hearth to see RVB win despite starting with 1 less Proteus :)

Death rides a fast C4mel

#4 - 2012-07-14 20:35:41 UTC
yeah that was a good fight.
#5 - 2012-07-14 20:44:43 UTC
Quote:
Is there anybody out there?


yes, 2 merlins and a huginn
Shadow Cartel
#6 - 2012-07-14 21:08:20 UTC
Bacon? I don't have Bacon on my overview.... what sort of ship is he in?
Pandemic Legion
#7 - 2012-07-14 21:19:12 UTC
A really fantastic match, great to watch.

~

C C P Alliance
#8 - 2012-07-14 21:36:20 UTC
Probably my favorite of the day. Being down 16 points and coming back to winning is an amazing showing. RvB are easily turning out to be a class team.
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2012-07-14 21:37:41 UTC
Whiny McEmokid wrote:
Quote:
Is there anybody out there?


yes, 2 merlins and a huginn



Man, that made me laugh pretty hard
#10 - 2012-07-14 21:41:22 UTC
CCP Soundwave wrote:
Probably my favorite of the day. Being down 16 points and coming back to winning is an amazing showing. RvB are easily turning out to be a class team.


still prefer shadow cartel..\

reminds me of the bob vs star fraction
C C P Alliance
#11 - 2012-07-14 21:45:36 UTC
Linda Shadowborn wrote:
CCP Soundwave wrote:
Probably my favorite of the day. Being down 16 points and coming back to winning is an amazing showing. RvB are easily turning out to be a class team.


still prefer shadow cartel..\

reminds me of the bob vs star fraction


Yeah, fantastic match too.
Pandemic Horde
#12 - 2012-07-14 21:46:09 UTC
Whiny McEmokid wrote:
Quote:
Is there anybody out there?


yes, 2 merlins and a huginn


JESUS CHRIST this is the holy grail of burns o_o
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2012-07-14 22:24:29 UTC
Gobbins wrote:
Whiny McEmokid wrote:
Quote:
Is there anybody out there?


yes, 2 merlins and a huginn


JESUS CHRIST this is the holy grail of burns o_o

epic

http://dl.eve-files.com/media/1206/scimi.jpg

Gallente Federation
#14 - 2012-07-14 23:34:37 UTC
Whiny McEmokid wrote:
Quote:
Is there anybody out there?


yes, 2 merlins and a huginn

P
RvB - RED Federation
#15 - 2012-07-14 23:55:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Zerge Bacon
CW Itovuo wrote:
Bacon? I don't have Bacon on my overview.... what sort of ship is he in?



What? soo am I going to understand this when the stream comes out or what?


either way great fight Rote Kapella

When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk. ~The Ugly

#16 - 2012-07-15 11:56:47 UTC
Zerge Bacon wrote:
CW Itovuo wrote:
Bacon? I don't have Bacon on my overview.... what sort of ship is he in?



What? soo am I going to understand this when the stream comes out or what?


either way great fight Rote Kapella



Rote seem not to have had beacons on overview, and managed to ring-out three of their ships trying to kite.
Shadow Cartel
#17 - 2012-07-15 12:11:26 UTC
Great match. I too also like what Shadow Cartel are showing... They have a the makings of a team that can win this tourney!
Lin-Young Borovskova
#18 - 2012-07-15 12:36:42 UTC
One of the best matches for sure.

Liking Gipsy's too, already fought them on TQ they're very good players.

brb

#19 - 2012-07-15 12:46:29 UTC
CCP Soundwave wrote:
Linda Shadowborn wrote:
CCP Soundwave wrote:
Probably my favorite of the day. Being down 16 points and coming back to winning is an amazing showing. RvB are easily turning out to be a class team.


still prefer shadow cartel..\

reminds me of the bob vs star fraction


Yeah, fantastic match too.


*Extremely envious of those who got to watch those matches*

When is CCP going to post day 5? or own3D.tv going to post part 3 of day 5????


C C P Alliance
#20 - 2012-07-15 12:50:12 UTC
Vjorn Angannon wrote:
When is CCP going to post day 5? or own3D.tv going to post part 3 of day 5????

We're going to post day 5 in the past. Last night, to be specific Big smile

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL67189E7D452D5649

CCP Veritas - Technical Director - EVE Online

2 Pages12Next page
Forum Jump