Market Discussions

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
5 Pages123Next pageLast page
 

BSAC Stock Exchange (update post 90)

Author
#1 - 2012-10-22 23:49:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Block Ukx
THE BSAC STOCK EXCHANGE WILL REMAIN OPEN


It's been over six years since I started BSAC but the time has come to close the corporation. Free time to play this game has been rare lately. I would like to thank everyone for supporting BSAC. Liquidation instructions will be posted in a few days. Thanks for your patience.

Best Regards,
Block.


BUY BACK

BSAC .. 10,726.02

BSAMT 137,787.44

ISOIF .........102.74

MEXIF ......... 59.00

MEGIF .... 2,115.00

NOCIF ....... 620.00

PYEIF .......... 12.28

ZYDIF ........ 755.00

MRD .............. 4.10

UPDATE 12/22/2012
Final BSAMR price : 111,367.26 ISK


UPDATE 11/26/2012

Here is a snapshot of the current status and projected BSAMR price.

(in Billion ISK)

LIABILITIES

Idle ISK 34.11

ISOIF . . . . . 2.84
MEGIF . . . . 0.93
MEXIF . . . . 6.24
NOCIF . . . . 2.72
PYEIF . . . . 8.79
ZYDIF . . . . 1.08
BSAC . . . . 10.07
MRD . . . . . 8.48
BSAMT . . . 13.10
NHIMF . . . . 0.45

Total 88.81


EQUITY

CASH . . . . 377.65
ASSETS . . 178.32
ORDERS . . . .36.60

TOTAL 592.57

BSAMR projected share price 109,061 ISK


Note: This price is subject to change.
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2012-10-22 23:59:22 UTC
can we liquidate thru the exchange or is that going to be liquidating as well?
#3 - 2012-10-23 00:04:24 UTC
Have you consideed just letting someone buy you out?

Star Jump Drive A new way to traverse the galaxy.

I invented Tiericide

#4 - 2012-10-23 00:30:21 UTC
Yes, Liquidation will be via the BSAC Stock Exchange.

I have disabled login to make a few changes to the code. Due to my limited time it will be a few days before is back online.

#5 - 2012-10-23 00:31:19 UTC
Val'Dore wrote:
Have you consideed just letting someone buy you out?


No. My plans is to pay out shareholders and fully liquidate.
Orion Consortium
#6 - 2012-10-23 00:49:24 UTC
It's not really surprising news, but it is sad to have it occur.
#7 - 2012-10-23 00:52:45 UTC
very sad. thank you for all the good times.Pirate
Superior Eve Engineering
#8 - 2012-10-23 01:18:37 UTC
Sad news, good luck in your future projects.Smile

◄[♥]►3rd Party Service◄[♥]►

♥ Securing Peace of mind ♥

#9 - 2012-10-23 02:23:44 UTC
Thanks for the kind words.

Poison is currently selling BSAC's CSF bpos. Once done, I'll reopen the exchange for people to withdraw the ISK.


Twoso
#10 - 2012-10-23 03:08:49 UTC
bit by bit, the old eve vanishes. only a couple more "MD Elites" to go...

remember when that was a thing?
#11 - 2012-10-23 08:49:32 UTC
Twoso wrote:
bit by bit, the old eve vanishes. only a couple more "MD Elites" to go...

remember when that was a thing?


Well, are there actually any left?

Also, I am not sure Block Ukx was exactly in the "establishment". His exchange dealt with MD elites shares but he was not exactly "in the circle" during the time I played (2099 onwards).
#12 - 2012-10-23 09:00:44 UTC
Block Ukx wrote:
It's been over six years since I started BSAC but the time has come to close the corporation. Free time to play this game has been rare lately. I would like to thank everyone for supporting BSAC. Liquidation instructions will be posted in a few days. Thanks for your patience.

Best Regards,
Block.



Good bye, Block Ukx.

With you goes the last real time EvE Exchange. Actually the last Exchange at all (for now).

EvE is growing old and it shows.
#13 - 2012-10-23 10:14:08 UTC
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:

Good bye, Block Ukx.



Just to clarify, I'm not leaving the game.

Twoso
#14 - 2012-10-23 20:19:08 UTC
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:
Twoso wrote:
bit by bit, the old eve vanishes. only a couple more "MD Elites" to go...

remember when that was a thing?


Well, are there actually any left?

Also, I am not sure Block Ukx was exactly in the "establishment". His exchange dealt with MD elites shares but he was not exactly "in the circle" during the time I played (2099 onwards).

I thought that was always teh argument. Who was one, who wasn't, who cared. Since I"m in the latter group, I may not have had the details straight.
#15 - 2012-10-26 03:12:35 UTC
Please cancel your orders in the exchange and withdraw your ISK via the Exchange.

Goonswarm Federation
#16 - 2012-10-26 04:00:04 UTC
Twoso wrote:
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:
Twoso wrote:
bit by bit, the old eve vanishes. only a couple more "MD Elites" to go...

remember when that was a thing?


Well, are there actually any left?

Also, I am not sure Block Ukx was exactly in the "establishment". His exchange dealt with MD elites shares but he was not exactly "in the circle" during the time I played (2099 onwards).

I thought that was always teh argument. Who was one, who wasn't, who cared. Since I"m in the latter group, I may not have had the details straight.


Considering how many of them proved to be frauds, thieves and scammers, "who cares" is pretty accurate. Roll

This post was crafted by a member of the GoonSwarm Federation Economic Cabal, the foremost authority on Eve: Online economics and gameplay.

fofofo

#17 - 2012-10-26 07:28:28 UTC
Block Ukx wrote:
Val'Dore wrote:
Have you consideed just letting someone buy you out?


No. My plans is to pay out shareholders and fully liquidate.


This is a shame. The infrastructure you built is of immense value to the community.
Zoctrine
#18 - 2012-10-26 10:29:50 UTC
Block Ukx wrote:
Please cancel your orders in the exchange and withdraw your ISK via the Exchange.




What happens to my 500+k BSAC Shares? Are you going to buy them?

Thank you.
Caldari State
#19 - 2012-10-26 13:15:47 UTC
What happens to the other Stock? Like, ZYDIF - BMBE - EMFI etc... ?

Regards.
#20 - 2012-10-26 14:43:16 UTC


Regarding the BSAC Stock, which includes BSAC, BSAMR, BSAMT, Mineral Indices (ISOIF, etc.), and MRD, I will place a buy order as money becomes available. Shareholders will then be able to sell their stock in the Exchange and withdraw their ISK.

The main issue is determining liquidation share price before all minerals are sold. I think most shareholders would agree that selling all minerals to current buy orders is probably not a smart move. Instead, I plan to do a projection on final share price and make an offer in the Exchange. Shareholders can then sell or wait till all minerals are sold.

BSAC stock liquidation, which is the easiest, is now almost complete and I expect to place a buy order this weekend with liquidation price.

Next will be each mineral index. That can take a while in particular the ones I would like to avoid a price loss. I hope that the new patch will help mineral sales.

Once mineral indices are liquidated, I will issue a liquidation price for MRD.

Finally BSAMR and BSAMT will be liquidated.

As you can imagine, this will be a long process with an estimated 3-month completion time.

5 Pages123Next pageLast page
Forum Jump