We come to destroy all who enslave our people

Author
Caldari State
#21 Posted: 2012.11.26 18:20
To each his own
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#22 Posted: 2012.11.26 18:30
Diana Kim wrote:
Scherezad, I am afraid, it goes to the point, where winners will be decided not by ideology, but by the size of a gun.

Armed force is only one battlefield. The war is fought by soldiers, scientists, accountants and workers, all of it directed by the beliefs of the people involved. You should know that, Kim-haani.
#23 Posted: 2012.11.26 19:29
Mitara Newelle wrote:
At least you can admit you are a second rate race, that's a step in the right direction - realizing your place. You should really seek out a willing priest of Faith to help you find peace with your lot in life instead of raging like this, it's quite unbecoming.

Admitting and accepting the problem is part of the solution. The next step towards the solution is doing something about the problem. It's about time our people stepped up and did something together.

The oppressors only succeed because the oppressed do nothing. That is about to change.

Enjoy your time right now, Mitara. You won't be enjoying it when your world burns around you.
I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
#24 Posted: 2012.11.26 20:16  |  Edited by: Pinky Feldman
Extremists like you undermine efforts towards peaceful and progressive solutions that many of the more level-headed and intelligent leaders within the Amarr and Minmatar have been working on behind the scenes for the past several years. Despite your vision for a firey future filled with death and destruction and attempts to stir the flames of war that many on both sides have been attempting to extinguish and quell, I assure you that living in the past brings glory to no one.

My question is, why do you seek to bring back the terrible conflicts that we have already experienced? Was the horrible amount of bloodshed not enough for you? There comes a time when you have to re-evaluate and decide whether its worth becoming the terror that you fought so hard to end, and creating a New Eden where the Minmatar subjugate the Amarr can hardly be the utopia you claim.

tl:dr Do you even lift?

Arch Lieutenant for the Amarr State
Second Lietenant for the Caldari Federation
#25 Posted: 2012.11.26 20:29
Pinky Feldman wrote:
My question is, why do you seek to bring back the terrible conflicts that we have already experienced? Was the horrible amount of bloodshed not enough for you?

Not enough. And it won't be enough until our people are free. It's that simple.

If you want to avoid conflict, join us in doing what's right.
#26 Posted: 2012.11.26 22:08
Diana Kim wrote:
And no.
No dates.
Ever.
STAHP IT.
I said NO.
read it:
N O.
Enough.

So in short, rather than address my valid point about you consistently trying to turn every thread - even those with that are entirely unrelated - into a discussion of how much you hate the Gallente Federation even when you have literally no reason to do so, you're going to imply that I have some sort of secret romantic attraction to you.

Don't flatter yourself. I'm way out of your league, and you're not even my prefered gender.

Diana Kim wrote:
*pfft, these gallentes are so annoying!*

I'm north-pole Intaki. If you're going to make bigoted, laughably ignorant generalisations about entire ethnicities, you could at least have the courtesy to make bigoted, laughably ignorant generalisations about the right ones.
#27 Posted: 2012.11.26 22:26
Silas Vitalia wrote:
Alexia Morgan wrote:
your efforts are in vain. You don't have the power to go up against CVA and their alliles. You don't have a united front of corporations and alliances to oppose them.

You said it best yourself.

Actually, Alexia left out a significant word: 'yet'. We don't have the power or the united front of corporations and alliances... yet.

We are coming.
#28 Posted: 2012.11.26 22:33
Aln Al-Thalab wrote:
Actually, Alexia left out a significant word: 'yet'. We don't have the power or the united front of corporations and alliances... yet.

We are coming.

You're exactly right :)
#29 Posted: 2012.11.26 23:46
It is disappointing to see short-sighted individuals who would blindly preference a future where all Minmatar are free at the cost of almost complete destruction of the Amarr and Minmatar populations and culture, rather than the current path where more and more slaves are freed daily and conditions have improved and continue to improve considerably. Having 50% of a Minmatar population of billions is much more preferable to having 100% of a population free that is only counted in the millions.

The battle for freedom is never an excuse to commit genocide.
Amarr Empire
#30 Posted: 2012.11.27 00:22
I'm curious where the lines will be drawn. Will you be the sort to say that simply doing business within the borders of the Empire is "supporting slavery" and therefore worthy of your wrath? Do you have any care, concern, or even a thought about slaves from other backgrounds? What of those that would prefer a life, even a life of slavery, in the Empire when given the choice between that or a life in the Republic?
#31 Posted: 2012.11.27 01:35
Uraniae Fehrnah wrote:
I'm curious where the lines will be drawn. Will you be the sort to say that simply doing business within the borders of the Empire is "supporting slavery" and therefore worthy of your wrath? Do you have any care, concern, or even a thought about slaves from other backgrounds? What of those that would prefer a life, even a life of slavery, in the Empire when given the choice between that or a life in the Republic?

From her initial post, it appears that Alexia would terminate anyone with tany or all ties to the Amarr regardless of circumstance or capacity, even though who seek peaceful terms with the Republic or have been outspoken supporters of slave rights and treatment. A crusade for personal freedom based on the subjugation of everyone else and forced imposition of will? Sounds like Alexia is taking a few pages from the book of Sansha Kuvakei.
#32 Posted: 2012.11.27 01:50
Your philosophical meanderings are not going to stop us from doing what needs to be done.

Those slaves who have been brainwashed so that they support their masters in their own enslavement will have the chance to rise up when we're burning your cities. If they don't, then they choose to remain an enemy to the freedom of their own people.

One chance. That's all we give anyone. You leave our target areas or you remain a target.

We're keeping it simple.
#33 Posted: 2012.11.27 02:03  |  Edited by: Alexia Morgan
Pinky Feldman wrote:
From her initial post, it appears that Alexia would terminate anyone with any or all ties to the Amarr regardless of circumstance or capacity, even though who seek peaceful terms with the Republic or have been outspoken supporters of slave rights and treatment.

Those who oppose slavery should join with us, and distance themselves from our enemies. The friend of our enemy becomes our enemy too, while the enemy of our enemy becomes our friend.
Minmatar Republic
#34 Posted: 2012.11.27 02:19
It is difficult to put my thoughts into words, as my passion for this topic runs deep.

As a former slave myself, I too once thought as you do -- that the Amarr must pay tribute for their crimes. It has been my experience, however, that the Matari are much too focused on exacting their revenge; we, as a people, have become so lost in the past that we fail to focus on the present and anticipate the future. That isn't to say that I do not wish for my people to ever know freedom, but we must start by caring for those who have already been freed, because it is they who will continue to promote and protect our freedom.

We must secure a future for ourselves first, before we help those others.
Sanguis Ignis Prosperitum
#35 Posted: 2012.11.27 02:25
Pinky Feldman wrote:
It is disappointing to see short-sighted individuals who would blindly preference a future where all Minmatar are free at the cost of almost complete destruction of the Amarr and Minmatar populations and culture, rather than the current path where more and more slaves are freed daily and conditions have improved and continue to improve considerably.

It is better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees. Any Matari worth his salt will agree.

We come for our people,
with Khumaak in hand,
and you should fear us.
Order of the Black Dagger is a corp based around a simple goal: getting as much small gang PvP as we can handle. We accept USTZ PvP pilots of all skill levels. If you are interested in joining, or simply flying with us from time to time, join our ingame channel: Dagger Pub and give us a shout!
Our killboard: http://evedaggers.com/kb
#36 Posted: 2012.11.27 02:29
Kiva Sarani wrote:

I agree completely. Establishing our own safe haven, a place we can call 'home', is going to be our first priority.
Minmatar Republic
#37 Posted: 2012.11.27 02:30
Alexia Morgan wrote:
Kiva Sarani wrote:

I agree completely. Establishing our own safe haven, a place we can call 'home', is going to be our first priority.

Then you have my full support.
Amarr Empire
#38 Posted: 2012.11.27 04:23
Alexia Morgan wrote:
Kiva Sarani wrote:

You can do that without all of the tired rhetoric, you know.
#39 Posted: 2012.11.27 04:38
Evelyn Meiyi wrote:

You can always change the channel, you know.
#40 Posted: 2012.11.27 04:44
Evelyn Meiyi wrote:
Alexia Morgan wrote:
Kiva Sarani wrote:

Alexia Morgan is just another radical seeking her 15 minutes of fame and at best get lost in the footnotes of history as another Matari terrorist or at worst be remembered alongisde the likes of Sansha Kuvelakei and Alexander Noir. Despite claiming to be vehemently against slavery and the deprivation of free will, Alexia seeks to force a lifestyle of forced compliance upon those who do not agree with her "manifesto". If Amarrian and Matari leaders met in a room to further diplomatic talks in an attempt to curb the bloodshed of innocents, Alexia has made it clear she would slaughter them all without thought.

Her call to arms lacks and vision and if history has taught us anything, the path she wants will only lead to the past that all of us have already lived and are unable to break free from.

Instead of fighting over Providence and the same warzone in an endless cycle of destruction, why do we not unite and write a new narrative for ourselves? Why not unite against the nullsec entities that continually threaten our very existence and carve out a new sovereignty for our nations, a new solution, rather than the continual grind that has left both empires ragged and war torn?

Are people really that shortsighted and uncreative?
9 PagesPrevious page1234Next pageLast page