Wormholes

 
^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

 

WH Should be Nerfed!

Author
#41 Posted: 2012.12.18 16:57
Michael1995 wrote:
nullbears bleat randomly into the wind.


Already got my favorite quote from the thread tbh.....
Ask me about Rengas-dar, HRDKX's Most recent, groundbreaking, game-changing, wormhole-collapsing research endeavour.
#42 Posted: 2012.12.18 17:34
This thread succeeded in being perfect lunchtime entertainment. OP you a funny guy.
Sleeper Social Club
#43 Posted: 2012.12.18 17:44
Paikis wrote:
ma perke wrote:
- The number of WH connecting K-space should be increased in order to increase pvp.


Oh please, oh please, oh please. CCP, do it. Do it NAO!

As for the rest of your troll thread... LOLOL


QFT
Author of Interstellar Privateer
Shattered Planets, Wormholes and Game Commentary
#44 Posted: 2012.12.18 18:24
OP you need to do one of two things.

1: Move to WH space and live there for awhile.

2: Read up on how WH space works and understand it.

I agree you can make alot of isk in WH space but you can also loose it all in an instant. You also have the issue of the logistics of the loot/gas that you hope to make isk off. No money is made until you get an safe exit to a hub. Alot of loot is lost in this manner.

You dont seem to grasp any of this..

2cents
League of Infamy
#45 Posted: 2012.12.18 19:05
3 pages on nobody cares but...

If you look at the PVP boards of the larger WH entities you'll see that, in fact, no, wormholes are not safe to run sites in always.

There is a great deal you can do to prevent yourself from being tackled in a site, but C5s and C6s especially are not in the favor of the defender.

Svo.
CEO of Heaven's End; Bad League of Legends Player.
#46 Posted: 2012.12.18 19:08
Rhavas wrote:
Paikis wrote:
ma perke wrote:
- The number of WH connecting K-space should be increased in order to increase pvp.


Oh please, oh please, oh please. CCP, do it. Do it NAO!

As for the rest of your troll thread... LOLOL


QFT


Don't think he was trolling.. this will be a great improvement.... imagine not having to scan for hours every day to get from the wh to HS.. some kind high bear will open a nice easy path to Jita so wh people can more easily sell their risk free loot...
The thick plottens...
CCP, When can my crane get its black paint job back??
No Holes Barred
#47 Posted: 2012.12.18 20:32
I like the fact the OP believes we'd want less PVP. LOLZ.
Wormholes have the best accoustics. It's known.
- Sing it for me -
Gallente Federation
#48 Posted: 2012.12.18 20:40
-1

For being ignorant and not even suggesting a solution for your complaint / stupidity. Yes its a great idea , lets nerf the most dangerous and rightly profitable space in eve.

Yes we get to close wormholes but guess what! Other people can open them into our systems without us knowing it, Imagine that! But your right it, only, requires "capital" capabilities "roughly 2billion isk and 2-3months of training" and lvl 4 or 5 scanning skills and only an organized 20 people with at least 20+ million skill points a piece locked together in a confined space with complete access to each others assets.

If you had any idea what you are talking about you would have done it yourself already and you would not be complaining. Roll
No Holes Barred
#49 Posted: 2012.12.18 21:21  |  Edited by: corbexx
ma perke wrote:
WH has too much advantage over k-space and too low risk to live in.

Lets say your corp lives in a class 5 wh, where only the loot from a rat BS is 50Misk. You do all the anomallies which are active and instead of waiting for another spawn next day you just scan for the wh in your own system. If it is again class 5 you go and do the anomalies there. If by some chance it leads to undesirable space - like goon space for instance - you jump a carrier through in and out and close the WH. There is imediately another one spawning leading to some other place. There is no need for system upgrades, no need for soverenity warfare nothing. 20man corp can make tons of money and avoid all undesirable fights.

Hence WH should be nerfed - TOO MUCH ISK for too small risk involved!

Suggestes steps:

- The number of WH connecting K-space should be increased in order to increase pvp.
- Player induced closing of a WH should be not possible.
- WH should be more accessible.
- POS mechanics in WH should be changed, so that it can be killed in a single day as long as a WH lasts.



Or we could make null sec better. maybe just maybe we coudl take some of teh wh ideals and put them in nullsec.

sites would be worth more in nullsec the down side being you'd need properly fit carrier dreads and a small gang of people not just 1 ratting carrier, the bs in these new sites woudl also nuet loads point and do way more dps than what your used to at the moment, but they would be worth more isk.

we could get rid of officer spawns you'd have new sites called "officers hide aways" these woudl be like yoru new improved combat sites but would do even more damage you'd still need 8 or more people to do them either with multiple logi or triage carriers. once you have killed all the officers guards you could loot his hide away (needing a high skill in archeology) this still woudlnt give officer mods just plans to use these you'd probably need a dedicated 30 million science character to invent something out of it, You'd also need to find some random gas and crap and harvest this as well react said gas to polymers make some parts from teh salvage and then combine it all with yoru invented copy and walla you have yoru officer mod.

bounties woudl be gone i'm affraid but dont worry the sites woudl be worth more isk you'd just have to take your tags to concord in hisec (hope you guys dont have any wardecs) and turn them in for yoru lovely improved isk

we'd remove local this woudl be to make it safer for you while your in sites so others coming in dont know exactly how many there are of you

stations woudl get just 1 reinforce timer but you could alter this with stront up to a max of 41 hours. as people in null are not wanting to grind stations we'd improve this sov war mechanics and just say hey if your station is killed after the reinforce timer all your **** is gone everything. this would not only speed up sov wars but make future ones even quicker (assuming you havent rebuild the out posts.

we'd keep yoru gates but these wouldnt show up on overview and you woudl have to scan them down every day (they woudl change location after every down time) while on the gates talk they woudl only allow so much mass through them and if this is exceeded the gate woudl move to a new location and you would have to scan it again i'd say 3billion mas so about 30 bs's 1 way.

now you might say thats ok we have titan bridges but unfortunatly the distance between all systems woudl be 999 gazillion light years (a bit to far for titans) so they wouldnt be of much use same for super caps but they could be used to defend the single system they are built in i guess. to balance this change we'd allow you to move dreads and normal carriers through your gates, they would however count towards mass used (so max 3 per gate then you need to go scanning)

on top of this systems in null woudl get a different effects so you woudl have to tailor yoru fleet towards what every system your going in, since your gates are fixed to what system they go to we'd make this effect random and woudl change daily after down time so you would have to scout ahead of time to check what effect it was before sending a fleet in, and heaven forbid your armour fleet got jumped in a pulsar system on the way to your destination

ooh the gas and stuff that woudl be added to null sec to make officer mods woudl need to be scanned down and to compensate for this we'd remove all ice belts from null sec you would only be able to get ice in hisec and low sec, again hope you dont have war decs

i hope these new and improved changes would help make null a better place so you wouldnt have to worry about wh's being just so great,
#50 Posted: 2012.12.18 21:56
corbexx wrote:
ma perke wrote:
WH has too much advantage over k-space and too low risk to live in.

Lets say your corp lives in a class 5 wh, where only the loot from a rat BS is 50Misk. You do all the anomallies which are active and instead of waiting for another spawn next day you just scan for the wh in your own system. If it is again class 5 you go and do the anomalies there. If by some chance it leads to undesirable space - like goon space for instance - you jump a carrier through in and out and close the WH. There is imediately another one spawning leading to some other place. There is no need for system upgrades, no need for soverenity warfare nothing. 20man corp can make tons of money and avoid all undesirable fights.

Hence WH should be nerfed - TOO MUCH ISK for too small risk involved!

Suggestes steps:

- The number of WH connecting K-space should be increased in order to increase pvp.
- Player induced closing of a WH should be not possible.
- WH should be more accessible.
- POS mechanics in WH should be changed, so that it can be killed in a single day as long as a WH lasts.



Or we could make null sec better. maybe just maybe we coudl take some of teh wh ideals and put them in nullsec.

sites would be worth more in nullsec the down side being you'd need properly fit carrier dreads and a small gang of people not just 1 ratting carrier, the bs in these new sites woudl also nuet loads point and do way more dps than what your used to at the moment, but they would be worth more isk.

we could get rid of officer spawns you'd have new sites called "officers hide aways" these woudl be like yoru new improved combat sites but would do even more damage you'd still need 8 or more people to do them either with multiple logi or triage carriers. once you have killed all the officers guards you could loot his hide away (needing a high skill in archeology) this still woudlnt give officer mods just plans to use these you'd probably need a dedicated 30 million science character to invent something out of it, You'd also need to find some random gas and crap and harvest this as well react said gas to polymers make some parts from teh salvage and then combine it all with yoru invented copy and walla you have yoru officer mod.

bounties woudl be gone i'm affraid but dont worry the sites woudl be worth more isk you'd just have to take your tags to concord in hisec (hope you guys dont have any wardecs) and turn them in for yoru lovely improved isk

we'd remove local this woudl be to make it safer for you while your in sites so others coming in dont know exactly how many there are of you

stations woudl get just 1 reinforce timer but you could alter this with stront up to a max of 41 hours. as people in null are not wanting to grind stations we'd improve this sov war mechanics and just say hey if your station is killed after the reinforce timer all your **** is gone everything. this would not only speed up sov wars but make future ones even quicker (assuming you havent rebuild the out posts.

we'd keep yoru gates but these wouldnt show up on overview and you woudl have to scan them down every day (they woudl change location after every down time) while on the gates talk they woudl only allow so much mass through them and if this is exceeded the gate woudl move to a new location and you would have to scan it again i'd say 3billion mas so about 30 bs's 1 way.

now you might say thats ok we have titan bridges but unfortunatly the distance between all systems woudl be 999 gazillion light years (a bit to far for titans) so they wouldnt be of much use same for super caps but they could be used to defend the single system they are built in i guess. to balance this change we'd allow you to move dreads and normal carriers through your gates, they would however count towards mass used (so max 3 per gate then you need to go scanning)

on top of this systems in null woudl get a different effects so you woudl have to tailor yoru fleet towards what every system your going in, since your gates are fixed to what system they go to we'd make this effect random and woudl change daily after down time so you would have to scout ahead of time to check what effect it was before sending a fleet in, and heaven forbid your armour fleet got jumped in a pulsar system on the way to your destination

ooh the gas and stuff that woudl be added to null sec to make officer mods woudl need to be scanned down and to compensate for this we'd remove all ice belts from null sec you would only be able to get ice in hisec and low sec, again hope you dont have war decs

i hope these new and improved changes would help make null a better place so you wouldnt have to worry about wh's being just so great,


This should be reposted every time we get a null troll in here.
Minmatar Republic
#51 Posted: 2012.12.18 23:15
corbexx wrote:
ma perke wrote:
WH has too much advantage over k-space and too low risk to live in.

Lets say your corp lives in a class 5 wh, where only the loot from a rat BS is 50Misk. You do all the anomallies which are active and instead of waiting for another spawn next day you just scan for the wh in your own system. If it is again class 5 you go and do the anomalies there. If by some chance it leads to undesirable space - like goon space for instance - you jump a carrier through in and out and close the WH. There is imediately another one spawning leading to some other place. There is no need for system upgrades, no need for soverenity warfare nothing. 20man corp can make tons of money and avoid all undesirable fights.

Hence WH should be nerfed - TOO MUCH ISK for too small risk involved!

Suggestes steps:

- The number of WH connecting K-space should be increased in order to increase pvp.
- Player induced closing of a WH should be not possible.
- WH should be more accessible.
- POS mechanics in WH should be changed, so that it can be killed in a single day as long as a WH lasts.



Or we could make null sec better. maybe just maybe we coudl take some of teh wh ideals and put them in nullsec.

sites would be worth more in nullsec the down side being you'd need properly fit carrier dreads and a small gang of people not just 1 ratting carrier, the bs in these new sites woudl also nuet loads point and do way more dps than what your used to at the moment, but they would be worth more isk.

we could get rid of officer spawns you'd have new sites called "officers hide aways" these woudl be like yoru new improved combat sites but would do even more damage you'd still need 8 or more people to do them either with multiple logi or triage carriers. once you have killed all the officers guards you could loot his hide away (needing a high skill in archeology) this still woudlnt give officer mods just plans to use these you'd probably need a dedicated 30 million science character to invent something out of it, You'd also need to find some random gas and crap and harvest this as well react said gas to polymers make some parts from teh salvage and then combine it all with yoru invented copy and walla you have yoru officer mod.

bounties woudl be gone i'm affraid but dont worry the sites woudl be worth more isk you'd just have to take your tags to concord in hisec (hope you guys dont have any wardecs) and turn them in for yoru lovely improved isk

we'd remove local this woudl be to make it safer for you while your in sites so others coming in dont know exactly how many there are of you

stations woudl get just 1 reinforce timer but you could alter this with stront up to a max of 41 hours. as people in null are not wanting to grind stations we'd improve this sov war mechanics and just say hey if your station is killed after the reinforce timer all your **** is gone everything. this would not only speed up sov wars but make future ones even quicker (assuming you havent rebuild the out posts.

we'd keep yoru gates but these wouldnt show up on overview and you woudl have to scan them down every day (they woudl change location after every down time) while on the gates talk they woudl only allow so much mass through them and if this is exceeded the gate woudl move to a new location and you would have to scan it again i'd say 3billion mas so about 30 bs's 1 way.

now you might say thats ok we have titan bridges but unfortunatly the distance between all systems woudl be 999 gazillion light years (a bit to far for titans) so they wouldnt be of much use same for super caps but they could be used to defend the single system they are built in i guess. to balance this change we'd allow you to move dreads and normal carriers through your gates, they would however count towards mass used (so max 3 per gate then you need to go scanning)

on top of this systems in null woudl get a different effects so you woudl have to tailor yoru fleet towards what every system your going in, since your gates are fixed to what system they go to we'd make this effect random and woudl change daily after down time so you would have to scout ahead of time to check what effect it was before sending a fleet in, and heaven forbid your armour fleet got jumped in a pulsar system on the way to your destination

ooh the gas and stuff that woudl be added to null sec to make officer mods woudl need to be scanned down and to compensate for this we'd remove all ice belts from null sec you would only be able to get ice in hisec and low sec, again hope you dont have war decs

i hope these new and improved changes would help make null a better place so you wouldnt have to worry about wh's being just so great,

qfe
Sky Syndicate
#52 Posted: 2012.12.18 23:27
This guy use the same argument that a guy from hi sec incursions tried to use almost half ayear ago.
Alt?
“Point out to me a person who has been harmed by an AFK cloaker and I will point out a person who has no business playing this game.” - CCP Soundwave
#53 Posted: 2012.12.18 23:53
The only thing I've learned from this thread is that Gnaw is too good a person to be in Aquila
Bitten.
#54 Posted: 2012.12.19 01:53
1/10 would not bang
Shadow Cartel
#55 Posted: 2012.12.19 03:46
Joran Jackson wrote:
The only thing I've learned from this thread is that Gnaw is too good a person to be in Aquila
The one thing I've taken away is Corb is a terrible speller and has a hard time spelling "would" properly.
Insurance Fraud.
#56 Posted: 2012.12.19 05:00
Oxandrolone wrote:
1/10 would not bang

I'm gonna go with this.
Gallente Federation
#57 Posted: 2012.12.19 09:34
lol so many elite WH-bears tears what can i say...

it reminds me about IT/WN/-A- etc. elite pvp-ers we noobs kicked out from every region we fight in, who instead of fixing their stuff and putting up a good fight like NC. did preffer to run. You are so good and skilled fighting Sleepers ?!? lol are they the CCP version of Deep Blue chess computer??

I think of level 4 missions - when they reached 100Misk/h in hi sec they were nerfed to nothing.
I think of nul sec anomalies - when everybody started upgrading their system they were nerfed.
I think of incursions - when so many elite hi sec bears started doing them they were nerfed.

Was there any change in the WH since they were introduced? NO... it is about time now.

Me being a noob cant remember any case when WH-bears have come to nul sec and we haven't kicked them in the nuts. Thanks for the loot btw, keep coming in faction fitted t3 cruisers, I love it. Unfortunately I can't return you the visit since the game mechanics dosen't allow it. Every single inhabited WH i find in null gets closed imediately by its elite sleeper-bears when they see Deklein on the other side.

btw I live in VFK and rat in sanctums - come say hallo. Where is your rat hole - Jxxxx???
Dirt Nap Squad.
#58 Posted: 2012.12.19 09:39
This is one mad alt.
#59 Posted: 2012.12.19 09:50  |  Edited by: QT McWhiskers
I have a solution for you sir. Why dont we have ccp randomly spawn sleepers in sites in null sec. We could call it sleeper incursions. You have your ratting carrier right? Its doing its thing killing off whatever pirate or drone scum that is causing havoc for the empires somehow in an isolated pocket of the galaxy over 50 jumps away... then suddenly sleepers. Thousands of them. (or maybe 15) Sleepers spawn inside your sanctum and start to shoot at you too. The amount spawned will be proportional to what you have brought on the field.

A BC will warrant 2 bs 2 cruisers and 4 frigates. Each additional BC adds 1 cruiser to the total that caps out at 5 BCs on field.

A BS will warrant 4 BS 4 Cruisers and 6 frigates. Each additional BS will add 2 BS and 2 Cruisers that caps out at 5 BS.

A carrier will add 10 BS and 7 Cruisers with no frigates. Each additional carrier will add in 8 BS that caps out at 5 Carriers.

A supercarrier will cause 70 BS to spawn. Each additional super carrier will cause 70 more BS to spawn that does not have a cap.

So there you go CCP you have your perfect solution to this guy. You have your ratters going about plying their merry anom trade when suddenly... the sanctum they warp to has sleepers in it. This way null ratters will have access to the sleeper loot and we will see many, and I mean many, carriers and super carriers die in a matter of days.

Also the sleepers spawned would be comparable to c6 sleepers.

On a serious note. I kind of would like to see the tears if this were ever implemented. Can you guys imagine it? All the ratting wyverns that will die in a matter of days? All the pimp as **** thannys going down in balls of fire. We would reduce null sec to people with actual skill in a matter of weeks.
#60 Posted: 2012.12.19 10:50
ma perke wrote:

Where is your rat hole ???

DTC Blink
Forum Jump