Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
3 Pages123Next page

[CSM8] Chitsa Jason. Vote for wspace!

Author
Caldari State
#1 - 2013-02-12 16:21:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Chitsa Jason
Hello there wspace people!

I have announced my candidacy here: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=204611&find=unread

If you want I can discuss all the questions here. Obviously if they are specific to wspace.

Burn the land and boil the sea You can't take the sky from me

Hole Control
#2 - 2013-02-12 18:55:41 UTC
Great yet another wormhole candi... Oh wait... Shocked

Vote Chitsa Big smile
Lost Obsession
#3 - 2013-02-12 19:05:08 UTC
Free cookie with every vote right? You promised!
NoHo Citizen
#4 - 2013-02-12 19:06:29 UTC
I demand cookies at the sun in Polaris as soon as the voting starts if you want my vote. Pirate
Red Coat Conspiracy
#5 - 2013-02-12 19:20:33 UTC
Chitsa Jason - Throwing cookies in the air and kissing babies at the same time!

Ingame Channel - Chitsa4CSM

Please stop by and hangout!!!
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2013-02-12 20:06:01 UTC
ROFL I TOLD YOU CHISTA!!!!!!!!
Caldari State
#7 - 2013-02-12 20:10:47 UTC
Free cookies is a promise I intend to keep as serious wh politician! Mark my words.

Craggus
#8 - 2013-02-12 20:16:20 UTC
What is your stance on being able to change clones in w-space?
Caldari State
#9 - 2013-02-12 20:40:54 UTC
Craggus wrote:

Jump Clones - no. Change clones with rorqual - yes.

#10 - 2013-02-12 20:46:15 UTC
Chitsa Jason wrote:

I have announced my candidacy here: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=204611&find=unread

If you want I can discuss all the questions here. Obviously if they are specific to wspace.

Your name sounds like that of a stripper. Strippers aren't people. You get a no from me.
#11 - 2013-02-12 20:55:09 UTC
Good too see more notable Wormholers announcing candidacy.

+1 and Good luck!
Craggus
#12 - 2013-02-12 21:04:48 UTC
Chitsa Jason wrote:
Craggus wrote:

I like it!

Also, something about the "addition of content into wormholes".. any ideas of the sort of content?
The-Culture
#13 - 2013-02-13 10:19:20 UTC
It's a shoe-in isn't it?

Although I do like this James Argent fellow so no slacking off Chitsa you still have work to do! Big smile
#14 - 2013-02-13 11:41:17 UTC
Most promising wh candidate so far imho.

Will you delegate leadership of your alliance if you are elected, or do you think you'll have time and energy for both? Some people on the current CSM are no-shows and slackers, and we certainly don't want a representative who does not have the time to do his job.

Apparently Mittens could do both, but he doesn't even log in and purportedly doesn't have to work IRL, two things probably not true for you.

Caldari State
#15 - 2013-02-13 12:57:23 UTC
Mister Tuggles wrote:
Chitsa Jason wrote:

Your name sounds like that of a stripper. Strippers aren't people. You get a no from me.

Actually the name Chitsa is from Fallout 2 game if anyone remembers it: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Chitsa

Caldari State
#16 - 2013-02-13 13:02:53 UTC
Craggus wrote:
Chitsa Jason wrote:
Craggus wrote:

I like it!

Also, something about the "addition of content into wormholes".. any ideas of the sort of content?

Wspace had zero dedicated content in past 3 years. I think CCP should consider adding something even if it is minor things. I have some ideas but I am not game designer. All I can do if I am in CSM is push for new content and then make sure that content does not break wspace.

Caldari State
#17 - 2013-02-13 13:04:47 UTC
Bei ArtJay wrote:
It's a shoe-in isn't it?

Although I do like this James Argent fellow so no slacking off Chitsa you still have work to do! Big smile

There are quite a few wormhole candidates this year and quite a few good ones. I wish all of them good luck. The game is on so let the best one win.

Caldari State
#18 - 2013-02-13 13:08:01 UTC
Terrorfrodo wrote:
Most promising wh candidate so far imho.

Will you delegate leadership of your alliance if you are elected, or do you think you'll have time and energy for both? Some people on the current CSM are no-shows and slackers, and we certainly don't want a representative who does not have the time to do his job.

Apparently Mittens could do both, but he doesn't even log in and purportedly doesn't have to work IRL, two things probably not true for you.

Exhale. works on model of Meritocracy. It means if I am not able to perform my duties we have people in line who will be able to take over. And it is obvious that if i am elected I will have to sacrifice a lot of EvE time for CSM.
I am not the leader of Exhale. as well. Currently I am diplo and merc contract manager.

WAFFLES.
#19 - 2013-02-13 13:29:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Betalyrae Uno
Removed
Pandemic Legion
#20 - 2013-02-13 13:40:10 UTC
I'm really excited and extremely confident in Chitsa... especially the fact that he can secure votes from his own alliance.
3 Pages123Next page