EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Very offended at game mechanics..

First post
Author
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2013-04-25 23:21:16 UTC
Im sitting in station trying to make my avatar look nice and pretty

and I realized I cannot wear mens clothes, and men cant wear females clothes in game

The devs themselves said they wanted the game to reflect real life in some ways..

Isn't cross dressing as "real" as it gets?

therefor im starting a Petition called Transvestites Now Allowed

or in short TNA

If you support or like TNA speak now !
#2 - 2013-04-25 23:23:18 UTC
0/10

"Meh.." - Albert Einstein

#3 - 2013-04-25 23:23:27 UTC
what has less content than this thread?

answers on a postcard please.
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2013-04-25 23:24:14 UTC
IB4L

this is more troll than I normally see
#5 - 2013-04-25 23:28:25 UTC
Dave Stark wrote:
what has less content than this thread?

answers on a postcard please.

The last, identical thread to this?

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." -Abrazzar "the risk of having your day ruined by other people is the cornerstone with which EVE was built" -CCP Solomon

#6 - 2013-04-25 23:28:34 UTC
If this thread is locked, it means CCP hates transgendered groups and individuals and without an official apology, this incident should be reported to LGBT anti-hate groups.

Looking to talk on VOIP with other EVE players? Are you new and need help with EVE (welfare) or looking for advice? Looking for adversarial debate with angry people?

Captain Tardbar's Voice Discord Server

#7 - 2013-04-25 23:28:37 UTC
Its not game mechanics that's the block: its development of art assets. A men's and woman's version of the same shirt require separate art team development time. They are different sizes, the textures map differently, they interact with the avatar differently, and so on. To get what you want would increase art team time and would be of interest to only a few.

(Example: The Quafe shirt handed out when you buy the HD Fanfest stream. You get two: Men's and woman's. The same art asset cannot be used on either, even though they look almost the same.)

........why did I feed the troll?.........

Know a Frozen fan? Check this out

Frozen fanfiction

Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2013-04-25 23:28:41 UTC
Yummy Yummy Yummy wrote:
Im sitting in station trying to make my avatar look nice and pretty

and I realized I cannot wear mens clothes, and men cant wear females clothes in game

The devs themselves said they wanted the game to reflect real life in some ways..

Isn't cross dressing as "real" as it gets?

therefor im starting a Petition called Transvestites Now Allowed

or in short TNA

If you support or like TNA speak now !

Unless I'm mistaken you've confused transgender with transvestite. I would normally google to confirm that I'm correct, but I will be abstaining from that in this case.
#9 - 2013-04-25 23:30:48 UTC
Captain Tardbar wrote:
If this thread is locked, it means CCP hates transgendered groups and individuals and without an official apology, this incident should be reported to LGBT anti-hate groups.

LOL

"Meh.." - Albert Einstein

#10 - 2013-04-25 23:32:44 UTC
Thread locked for lack of cross dre... content.

ISD Ezwal Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)